greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Glitch at end of game?

[Post New]by greenshade on Mar 10, 18 4:18 AM
Two people I know who got an early release of the game report that there is a glitch at the end of the game so can't play the bonus.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Glitch at end of game?

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 10, 18 1:50 PM
Hello greenshade,

Thanks so much for bringing this issue to my attention. I understand that a scroll has disappeared from some games in Chapter Five, which prevents them from progressing. I'll definitely pass this information along to the appropriate teams.

Please encourage your friends to contact our Technical Support Team. They'll replace Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition for them.

I'd also like to direct new reports and comments about this technical issue to the designated thread below, so I've gone ahead and locked this one:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition here.

Posting technical help inquires to the thread above collects all the important information about a glitch in one place; it makes it easier for the Moderation Team and developers to track ongoing problems, too.

Thanks, also, for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if you have any more questions. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: