nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

Potential Game-Breaking Bug

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Mar 10, 18 4:34 AM
In comments on another site, people are reporting a game-breaking bug that occurs late in the fifth chapter, whereby a needed item (a scroll) either disappears from, or never enters, one's inventory. Without this item, the main game can't be completed (which of course means the bonus chapter can't be accessed, either).

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Potential Game-Breaking Bug

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 10, 18 5:48 AM
nextgengranny wrote:In comments on another site, people are reporting a game-breaking bug that occurs late in the fifth chapter, whereby a needed item (a scroll) either disappears from, or never enters, one's inventory. Without this item, the main game can't be completed (which of course means the bonus chapter can't be accessed, either).

I just had similar issues with the latest Haunted Hotel, and I've already purchased today's Nevertales, so I'm 2 for 2 now, not very good odds

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

Re:Potential Game-Breaking Bug

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Mar 10, 18 8:54 AM
Well, as long as you bought it, may as well play it & hope the best...at worst, you'll end up having to request a coupon. However, I see that Martrae has now reported the same bug in the tech issues thread.

Good luck!

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 10, 18 11:57 AM
nextgengranny wrote:Well, as long as you bought it, may as well play it & hope the best...at worst, you'll end up having to request a coupon. However, I see that Martrae has now reported the same bug in the tech issues thread.

Good luck!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 10, 18 1:44 PM
Hello nextgengranny and pennmom36,

I'm really sorry that it sounds like an important scroll goes missing in the game. Just in case, I've included help articles with troubleshooting suggestions below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If the scroll doesn't reappear after trying those steps, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the game and pass information along to the appropriate teams.

To help the Moderation Team track this issue and so all relevant information is collected in one place, I've locked this thread. This is so new comments or reports can be posted to the designated technical thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition here.

Posting technical help inquiries to that thread also helps keep the forum organized. Thanks for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if help is needed! We're glad to be able to lend a hand.

bfgBeruna

Go to: