Seahorse
25 Posts

Cyrus' token

[Post New]by ARIA32462 on Mar 10, 18 2:11 PM
I am having difficulty trying to pick up the coin. I try
to click on I just keep getting to destroy the valve. HELP

Re:Cyrus' token

[Post New]by MiniHooves on Mar 11, 18 10:28 AM
Me too - stuck trying to pick up the coin! Help!

[Post New]by FairyBlobmother on Mar 11, 18 5:06 PM
I'm having that problem too.

[Post New]by lynnie12 on Mar 11, 18 7:19 PM
Me, too.

[Post New]by Barslev on Mar 12, 18 12:32 AM
Me too:o(((

imbrdk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by imbrdk on Mar 12, 18 4:23 AM
Ditto >

[Post New]by mah7548 on Mar 12, 18 5:29 AM
Me too. This needs to be fixed.

Pathmtl
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Pathmtl on Mar 12, 18 9:39 AM
Same here!!! when will be fixed????

[Post New]by braillecode4 on Mar 12, 18 10:48 AM
Me too. Can't advance further in the game with this token/coin. Is it being fixed or do we get refund/new code for replacement game. Disappointing to say the least. I do have a suggestion, when you have someone preview the game, at least let them preview the entire game. Glitches seem to happen well into the game. Seems like a lot of disappointed gamers on this one.

[Post New]by Aweetha on Mar 12, 18 11:31 AM
This is maddening, I keep getting "the hook is ready to destroy the valve". Can't pick up the token. Searched all through the strategy guide to see what I had missed. Could not find anything. Is this a glitch in the game?

[Post New]by cowlover29 on Mar 12, 18 7:35 PM
You must move the crane hook before you play the crane mini game. Had to replay the game and move the hook first then I was able to get the token. That's how the strategy guide has you doing it.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 13, 18 10:26 AM
Hello cowlover29,

Thank you so much for taking the time to swim by and offer some advice to other players. That's incredibly generous and helpful.

I'd recommend that everyone who cannot grab the token try moving the crane first. This should help you obtain the token.

If moving the crane has already been tried, then contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the game for you.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator, either. We're here to answer questions and provide help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by arielpd on Mar 13, 18 5:39 PM
how do you move the crane to get cyrus's token

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 14, 18 3:17 PM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to swim on by and let everyone know that a fix for troubles with the Cyrus Token has been included with the update released today for the PC version of Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition. This fix should help our players progress through the game. The following link has more information about the update:

UPDATE! New update for Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition (PC) - March 14, 2018

Thank you so much for all of your patience! Please PM one of our Moderators if there are any questions about or troubles with the update. We'll be happy to help.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 03/14/2018 at 3:18:19 PM PST

Go to: