[Post New]by tinni1000 on Jul 6, 10 1:24 AM
how do i solve puzzle 2

quizzly
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:how do i solve puzzle 2 ?

[Post New]by quizzly on Jul 6, 10 4:09 AM
In the upper right corner below the waterfall there is an obstruction. Put someone there, he or she will start clearing debris and once everything is out of the way your puzzle is done.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 7, 10 9:08 PM
Well, that's half of the puzzle.

Once you've cleared the stream and the waterfall is diverted back to the stream, get a villager who is adept in both science and building to pick up the boomerang-shaped stone that's on the beach where the water used to fall. Once they've placed the stone in the stream above the science lab, puzzle 2 will be completed.

[Post New]by EpicEmma on Jul 24, 10 1:45 PM
But can they be a master in one and adept in the other???

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 24, 10 4:25 PM
Yup, that's fine, as long as they are at least adept in both science and building.

[Post New]by Columbia999 on Sep 5, 10 10:03 AM
Does anyone know why the debris keeps collecting again and needs constant clearing? I have placed the keystone but still have to waste a builder to clear all the time

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 21, 10 7:26 PM
Yes, you will need to keep clearing the stream. You'll be grateful for this later, though as you will have a constant means of training builders, even after all the other constructions have been built. The stream doesn't need to stay 100% unblocked though, just enough to keep the water flowing.

Go to: