nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

How to kill Ardelia??

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jul 6, 10 5:19 AM
I'm trying and trying... and i have some hints & tips on how i can kill her fast enough ... but i don't in what approximate level i should be.. i think i'm low!!!

is 37 a good level to fight her??

Re:How to kill Ardelia??

[Post New]by Kathywoz on Jul 8, 10 11:31 AM
I am level 62 and I am slaughtered after a few rounds. I focus the threat on Dori and spend all others just healing her. Ardelia hits over 500 each time. Once Dori is gone there is no hope. Each time I check Ardelia's health it's either 50000 or MORE! Help...I would hate not to finish the game. But it's to frustrating to continue with out some help. Thanks

nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jul 8, 10 11:40 AM
OMG ur at level 62 and you cant beat her?? imagine me.. i gave up and i think i have to start the game AGAIN for the 3 time.. o well. And i had a walkthrough that i printed out to help me.. but it didn't specify the level that you can beat Ardelia easily.. and were to find some weapons that i need to beat her..

nuttynuts
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by nuttynuts on Sep 3, 10 4:13 AM
Hi i am stuck here and since i don"t know dark holy i use gigavolt(same as nuke).Can anyone help me?? PLEASE??

spedgnt
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by spedgnt on Jan 1, 11 9:56 PM
I found that it helped to equip Glade with a gambler, bloodlust him , and premeditate an opurtunity strike, Idk what level i was

Edited on 01/01/2011 at 9:57:11 PM PST

nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jan 4, 11 8:28 AM
spedgnt wrote:I found that it helped to equip Glade with a gambler, bloodlust him , and premeditate an opurtunity strike, Idk what level i was

I actually finished the game. and I killed Ardelia the first Ardelia not Super Vanity at level 40... and ti was very easy.. you just have to be very patient.. because trying to kill her as fast as you can it won't work. And yes what you said worked for me a lot too and I did bloodlust Dori too and stonekinned Dori and Glade.

I hope everyone can pass this part because then the game gets super fun.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Jan 8, 11 11:30 PM
Got her down to 25000 out of 50,000. Then used barrage one too many times and Lori died and it was over. Argh.

How long is patient?

Most of the damage that was done came from Lori and Barrage. Dori did almost none with Lightfury. What weapon should I be using so she actually does some damage?

spedgnt
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by spedgnt on Jan 16, 11 8:53 AM
spedgnt wrote:I found that it helped to equip Glade with a gambler, bloodlust him , and premeditate an opurtunity strike, Idk what level i was

I forgot to add, I also equiped glade with a chirijiraden, wich enhances opportuntity strike

Edited on 01/28/2011 at 6:21:38 PM PST

spedgnt
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by spedgnt on Jan 16, 11 8:55 AM
Cuddlefish wrote:Got her down to 25000 out of 50,000. Then used barrage one too many times and Lori died and it was over. Argh.

How long is patient?

Most of the damage that was done came from Lori and Barrage. Dori did almost none with Lightfury. What weapon should I be using so she actually does some damage?

I equipped her with Apocolypse, makes her health and defense less without Lightfury though

cns00
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by cns00 on Jul 19, 13 1:32 PM
i just beat her after a LOT of suffering. i am so happy that i was finally able to do it so i want to share my success with all

yes i know equipping glade with chirijaraden and gambler, bloodlusting him then doing a predominated opportunity strike will take out around 7200 hp, but the problem is if you use it too much then his threat level goes up and that is risky because if ardelia wants to do a physical attack then she will hit glade and kill him with one hit. if she doesn't attack with a physical attack and uses magic then it's ok if his threat level is high, but the problem is you don't know when she will attack with magic and when she will attack with a physical hit so it's best not to use this tactic

the key to winning this battle is with dori's reckless strike, but you need to be prepared for the battle

the preparations
--------------------
**dori - equip her with apocalypse, dreadnought helm, dreadnought plate, dreadnought gauntlet and a ribbon. u need iridium nuggets to make the dreadnought equipment. get them from treasure chests or buy them from the gems shop
- keep on leveling up until her hp is ***ABOVE*** 695 with that current equipment on. getting it to around 725 is ok. she was level 48 i think. u can use the indigo mage to gain levels by exchanging skill points
- increasing her strength by using the indigo mage by paying 25,000 each time until he says you can't increase any more

**lorelai - her strongest equipment. for accessories i used commander's rally and a ribbon. ribbon is needed
- around level 50+
- cure and restore learnt and at max level

** glade - equip him with chirijaraden, gambler, guardian's helm, warmonger's armor, burning ring and nova ring. nova ring is needed. burning ring is to increase resistance to fire
- around level 50+

**belinda - her strongest equipment. equip benedication to improve healing light and equip a ribbon. ribbon is needed
- around level 50+
- her healing spells and stoneskin learnt and at max level

**winchester - his strongest equipment
- dark holy and bloodlust learnt at max level
- innervate learnt at max level

**99 elixers

Edited on 07/19/2013 at 1:57:50 PM PST

cns00
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by cns00 on Jul 19, 13 1:56 PM
the battle
-----------

the battle turns are first lorelai, then winchester, then dori, then glade and finally belinda

the first round must be lorelai defends, winchester bloodlusts dori, dori does normal attack, glade uses predomination and belinda stoneskins dori

dori's attack will put threat on her. aredelia must ALWAYS hit dori when she does a physical attack because she can withstand the blow when stoneskinned. that hit will always take off 695 hp from dori's hp. since her hp is more than 695 she won't die

when ardelia turn comes dori must ***ALWAYS*** be stoneskinned. the problem is stoneskin goes away on the 20th battle turn. i mean belinda casts it, then other character's turns come and when the 20th turn comes it will be belinda's turn and stoneskin will wear off dori. when that happens belinda has to stoneskin dori. 20 turns is 4 rounds so when the fourth round comes after casting stoneskin be ready to cast it again. if stoneskin is not recasted and ardelia hits dori with a physical attack then dori dies

the same thing goes for winchester's bloodlust. it will wear off after the 20th turn so be ready to recast it

for me dori's reckless strike took off 1150hp when it hits normal and around 2500hp when it hits enhanced

cns00
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by cns00 on Jul 19, 13 2:37 PM
healing in the battle
-------------------------
ardelia has 3 phases and in each phase she uses a set of attacks

phase 1 - physical hit
- set of status ailment attacks
- inquisition
-restore

when dori is hit with a physical attack her hp will become around 25. the other characters should heal her with elixers. lorelia can cast cure on her. that will fully cure dori. conserve belinda's mp

when ardelia attacks with status ailment attacks the characters wont get affected because they are wearing protective accessories. only winchester will get affected. lorelai should cast restore on him, winchester should use elixir on dori and the other characters should use elixers where needed

keep on using reckless strike, fully healing dori when she is hit and recasting bloodlust and stoneskin until ardelia's hp drops and phase 2 is reached

phase 2 - physical hit
-inquisition+wind buffet
- inquisition+restore or wind buffet+restore
-restore

inquisition+wind buffet can kill your characters if you make a mistake in healing. winchester gets hurt the most so lorelai should cast cure on him, winchester uses elixer on belinda, dori uses elixer on herself if her hp is low or reckless strike if hp is ok, glade uses elixer on himself or on dori

belinda can do different things depending on what is happening. when inquisition+wind buffet is cast first time then belinda can use elixir on who needs it or use stoneskin if needed. then ardelia will cast inquisition+wind buffet again. now lorelai's hp will become low (under 100) because she hasn't been cured. when that happens belinda can use the cure all spell (there is one which uses 16mp and another which uses 32mp). use the needed one, but don't wait to the end to use it and stoneskin wears off. use it only when stoneskin is active

inquisition+restore or wind buffet+restore will take off less than inquisition+wind buffet. use same cure tactics

when belinda's mp is around 35mp winchester should cast innervate on her to refill her mp

keep on using reckless strike, fully healing dori when she is hit and recasting bloodlust and stoneskin until ardelia's hp drops and phase 3 is reached

phase 3 - physical hit
-inquisition+fire attacks or wind buffet+fire attacks
- restore

you are almost done :-) here inquisition+fire attacks or wind buffet+fire attacks won't take off that much. cure as needed

cns00
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by cns00 on Jul 19, 13 2:41 PM
when ardelia's hp drops to under 10,000 you can kill her. use dark holy, reckless strike, bloodlust glade and use predominated opportunity strike. the opportunity strike should kill her

and you won this tough battle and aredelia is history )

Go to: