bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Expedition: The Golden Secret forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 11, 18 12:29 AM
Welcome to Hidden Expedition: The Golden Secret forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Expedition: The Golden Secret players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: The Golden Secret forum

[Post New]by teenmum33 on Mar 11, 18 6:49 AM
Hi BFG,

I was just wondering if there was a reason why new reviews for every game since March 7th aren't showing up at all.

I've tried your website using 'Internet Explorer' and 'Google Chrome' and its still the same.

Your customer reviews are something I look forward to reading on a daily basis and can be very helpful.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this problem at your own convenience.

Many Thanks,

Teenmum33 xx

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Mar 11, 18 7:30 AM
As stated in the forums in each of the new games since March 7, there was a glitch that BF had to get fixed regarding Reviews not showing up on the main pages. The glitch was fixed yesterday and all of those new games now have reviews on them. As often happens, when the new game is a SE of a previously released CE game, like the one today, no one has done a review of it, yet. There probably will be some reviews for this game later today, or tomorrow for sure.

[Post New]by teenmum33 on Mar 11, 18 6:05 PM
Thank you for your reply, Rob. I'll certainly look out for them. Sorry I missed previous posts about this problem.
Teenmum33 xx

Go to: