nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

I figured it out...possible spoiler alert for some

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jul 6, 10 6:24 AM
I figured out I was supposed to fill up the bottom color only. The other matches are for help to get to the color you need. That is really your goal each match sheet. I mean you could make hundreds of matches and the little color meter at bottom wasn't full at all even with a whole bunch of time .... it was an AAADUUUH moment for me. But now I think the game is worth trying and possibly buying for me!
LOL
Nana

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

Re:I figured it out...possible spoiler alert for some

[Post New]by poppy85 on Jul 6, 10 7:11 AM
It took me a few screens to work that out too!

I'm not usually very keen on match3 games, but I liked this one on trial. I liked the humour in the cut scenes too.

A definate maybe for purchase.

/5 poppy points (that's a lot for a match 3)

GaCorolla
Shark
Shark
13,397 Posts

Re:I figured it out...possible spoiler alert for some

[Post New]by GaCorolla on Aug 26, 10 12:37 PM
I only recently purchased this game. The demo was good, so I thought,"what the heck..take a chance" Boy, I could not have been more wrong! I am a pretty good M3 player, and generally prefer that type of game. I tried everything I know about that type of play, and tried every one of the other users ideas. Nothing seems to work on this thing. I will not be playing it again, it is a complete waste of my time. I seem to be making that mistake with a lot of the ones I have bought lately. I think it is time for me to save my money.

Incidentally, the best game I have bought are: The Walls of Jericho, Heroes of Hellas (1 & 2), Galagapago, Zuma, and some of the Atlantis games.

Edited on 08/26/2010 at 12:42:39 PM PST

Go to: