bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any Burger Bustle technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 6, 10 1:01 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 08/13/2010 at 3:30:00 PM PST

Katybug273
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Post any Burger Bustle technical issues here only

[Post New]by Katybug273 on Jul 6, 10 10:26 PM
I updated with the patch and now the game won't play. It crashes with an access violation on loading and loading was taking over 5 mins which was a lot slower than earlier today before I updated

SuzanneB
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SuzanneB on Jul 7, 10 2:42 AM
The problem is not just crashing. I'm sadly addicted to time management games and accept that I don't and won't always get to the last round,although I'm pretty good and usually do in the end, it's the fact that some of these rounds seem completely unplayable. If you need to gain bonuses to be able to play the last rounds of this game then I and others don't seem to be able to gain them. This is simply a really unplayable, unwinable game.

[Post New]by Shrimp_n_Grits on Jul 7, 10 4:14 PM
The patch causes the game to crash.

[Post New]by Fakinwande on Jul 7, 10 4:44 PM
My trophies/upgrades are not being updated. Ive finished the game already.

[Post New]by ciciyarbrough on Jul 8, 10 12:06 AM
Ever since the update it stopped sending me the main menu after each level I replayed, but now it's constantly crashing.. booo!! Needs another update to fix this issue.

[Post New]by mysticangel19 on Jul 8, 10 6:36 AM
[b]I downloaded the update and now it wont load at all. This is now worse than it was before. Bofore al it did was lose people that i bought every now and then. This puts a damper on my how much i like downloading games from this site.

[Post New]by teetime51 on Jul 8, 10 11:47 AM
My game is stuck at level 64..just keeps reloading that level

TReha
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by TReha on Jul 8, 10 1:11 PM
I downloaded the update for Burger Bustle and the game will not play. I also cannot play the following games: Buger Shop 2, Farm Mania and Pizza Chef.

I get "Can't find bass.dll." on all of the aforementioned games.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the games and it did not help.

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Jul 8, 10 1:19 PM
Game crashes thanks to the new update and I'm disappointed the update doesn't address the impossible achievement of gold on certain levels such as level 14 where the customers stop ordering burgers for minutes on end.

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Jul 8, 10 1:31 PM
I'd also like to add that once I delete the game to reinstall, it won't let me reinstall. The file is there in my downloads and I click and it opens the game manager but does nothing else. -.-

Someone suggested downloading the trial again and validating it instead. I'll be trying that next. Not cool.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 8, 10 1:52 PM
Hi fishies,

Thank you for taking the time to report these issues. We are currently looking into the crashing issues, and will keep you updated here in the forums. It may help to try some steps from our help articles. Checking for updates to video card drivers and/or Direct X may help with crashing and running as administrator may help with access violation errors.

Game Crashing, Frezzing, Blank Screen

Run as Administrator

Thank you for your patience!

bfgTigris

Edited on 07/08/2010 at 1:55:11 PM PST

[Post New]by albertfish on Jul 8, 10 5:46 PM
Update causes game to crash here too- well it only pulls up a blank screen with a cursor and have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of it. Very frustrating. At least the game was playable before the "fix." Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

maigheu
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maigheu on Jul 9, 10 10:42 AM
albertfish wrote:Update causes game to crash here too- well it only pulls up a blank screen with a cursor and have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of it. Very frustrating. At least the game was playable before the "fix." Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Same for me. Hope this is fixed soon.

[Post New]by April4442 on Jul 9, 10 11:05 PM
teetime51 wrote:My game is stuck at level 64..just keeps reloading that level

I have the same problem and this is really getting on my nerves.

[Post New]by anialada on Jul 10, 10 12:54 PM
the game started crashing after the update, not on all levels though. Access violation error. Tried to restore the settings from before the update but it didn;t help. I'm desperate for a fix.

[Post New]by albertfish on Jul 11, 10 12:33 PM
Try uninstalling the game and then downloading the "try it free" one from the burger bustle page- the game works again, but relaxed mode still won't unlock.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Jul 11, 10 1:23 PM
I downloaded the update and of course, I got the same problems as everyone else. I took the advice and deleted the game and reinstalled it and everything seemed ok however it crashes when I play in Relaxed mode. I get an error message and then the game closes.

dweek
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by dweek on Jul 14, 10 4:22 AM
Access violation code on survival mode........ I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game 3 times now, still not fixed

sareed34
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sareed34 on Jul 15, 10 8:52 PM
I am also unable to play Burger Bustle since the update. It startst to load then the screen goes black. I need to power down my computer to get control of my computer. I can not CTL+ALT+DEL. I am running Windows 7

Go to: