bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fairytale Mosaics Beauty And The Beast

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 12, 18 12:29 AM
Fairytale Mosaics: Beauty and the Beast is an unforgettable puzzle adventure through fantasy worlds. The magic rose is losing its petals and only you can save the prince and his kingdom.

This one is a true gift for puzzle lovers. Featuring 120 unique brain teasers, take a trip through one of the most memorable fairytales of all time as you travel through 6 worlds to help the Beast turn back into the handsome Prince. The vivid atmosphere, colorful themes and meditative music makes this much more than your standard puzzle game!

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:Fairytale Mosaics Beauty And The Beast

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Mar 12, 18 3:30 PM
I am on the fence about purchasing this one, as I have all the other ones. The pictures are quite blah to be honest and I don't like the style of them. Has anyone purchased it that knows if they get any better?

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Mar 24, 18 5:52 AM
I bought it but I like the colors and styles of most of the pictures. I wasn't crazy about some of the other ones. It's not Disney, of course.

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by gailssong on Apr 29, 18 12:24 AM
lthough I ENJOY THE JIG SAW PUZZLES, i DONT GET TH e Beauty and the beast story. Where is the beast/ i DONT GET THERE IS A STORY TO THIS. BuT i DO LIKE THE PUZZLES. sLSO what do we do with the coins? iS THERE ANYTHING ELSE TO DOA/

Go to: