Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Caves And Castles: Underworld here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 12, 18 12:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/12/2018 at 8:26:45 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Caves And Castles: Underworld here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 12, 18 8:26 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Mar 12, 18 5:39 PM
The game seems to keep freezing. Anyone else have this issue?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 13, 18 11:19 AM
Hello peh4psu,

I'm sorry that Caves And Castles: Underworld is freezing. Let's see what we can do to fix this.

First I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly.

It would also be a good idea to run this game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all of the resources it needs. I've included a help page with those instructions below as well:

Please see the following help pages for further instructions:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace it for you.

You're also welcome to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna

JSD6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by JSD6 on Mar 13, 18 9:03 PM
Am I suppose to be able purchase upgrades to repair the town/castle? I have played to level 38 and still have not been given the option to purchase any upgrades to repair the upperworld....I have over 180000 coins and over 1450 purple lightening bolts....

Edited on 03/13/2018 at 9:09:14 PM PST

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Mar 13, 18 11:58 PM
JSD6 wrote:Am I suppose to be able purchase upgrades to repair the town/castle? I have played to level 38 and still have not been given the option to purchase any upgrades to repair the upperworld....I have over 180000 coins and over 1450 purple lightening bolts....

It sounds like you're not clicking the boxes at the bottom of the castle screen - they're challenges that you have to pay for. Each challenge will repair part of the castle. The purple things are essences, and you can either trade them for coins or use them to buy skills in the maze levels.

JSD6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by JSD6 on Mar 14, 18 5:33 AM
I don't have any boxes at the bottom of the screen....I only have Trade, Play and Menu on the bottom right....

Edited on 03/14/2018 at 5:46:56 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 14, 18 2:40 PM
Hi JSD6,

As georgiarealist mentioned, there are quests that appear at the bottom-center of the screen to so players can repair and build pieces of the castle. I haven't gotten far enough to see if upgrades are also available after the initial repairs have been made, but it's definitely possible that such things would be available for the game. If quests haven't been showing up at all at the bottom of the screen, let's try reinstalling the game and running it as an Administrator to make sure the game has all the permissions it needs to work well. The following articles have tips on how to do this:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Hopefully that will get things working better. If not, please contact our Technical Support Team to let them know what is happening. You can also PM me or another Moderator with any questions. We'll be happy to answer any questions we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by mysthr on Mar 19, 18 3:32 PM
have problem playing game after download when i try to play get message error access violation at oxoo66840 tried to read from oxooooooo4 prog. terminated

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 19, 18 3:57 PM
Hi mysthr,

I'm sorry to hear about that happening! Access violation errors are non-specific errors that are generally caused by either another program interfering with the game or an update being missing somewhere. We can try to fix things up by following the steps from this link:

Access Violation

If the issue continues after that, please contact our Technical Support Team. You're also welcome to PM one of our Moderators with any questions. We'll be happy to help out however we can.

bfgArinelle

kaz53
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kaz53 on Apr 22, 18 12:45 PM
Level 45 is not letting you out.

Go to: