Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Fairytale Mosaics Beauty And The Beast here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 12, 18 12:45 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 03/12/2018 at 8:22:11 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fairytale Mosaics Beauty And The Beast here.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Mar 12, 18 5:06 AM
Not a typical mosaic game. I foung it boring, but you may not. Try it

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 12, 18 8:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Fairytale Mosaics Beauty And The Beast! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fairytale Mosaics Beauty And The Beast.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Mar 12, 18 5:33 PM
I'm not sure why my review didn't show in the "reviews." However, I am really enjoying this beautiful puzzle game. It is a shame that "mosaic" is used for two types of games but this is the jigsaw type, which is great for me because I have hand issues and can't do regular puzzles. So far I have enjoyed the art and the music, although it helps if you like the Pachelbel Canon I do. This seems to be another winner for me. There is a relaxed and timed mode although I haven't tried the timed mode.

Edited on 03/12/2018 at 5:36:30 PM PST

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Mar 13, 18 2:56 PM
Doing jigsaw puzzles isn't about competition, it's about creating a beautiful picture to enjoy as a result of your efforts. At least this version allows you to choose an untimed profile, but the completed picture disappears almost immediately, and you don't get to see it without the disfiguring puzzle piece cracks, so there is no reward for your work, no beauty to admire. Disappointing.

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Mar 24, 18 5:47 AM
I guess you could stop right before placing that last piece and admire the picture I did note that the person who pointed out that these were actual mosaics rather than jigsaws was perfectly accurate. I've just been happy to find a puzzle game that doesn't hurt my arms and erroneously called it a jigsaw. I might try timed some day but all the other games seemed to have ridiculous time limits.

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by gailssong on Apr 29, 18 12:29 AM
i DO ENJOY THE PUZZLES. BUT I DONT SEE ANYTHING ABOUT BEAUTY AND THE BEAST/ not much of story. where is the beast. also what do we do with all the coins?A little disappointed that its not really Beauty and the BEAST WHICH is why I chose this one. ITS my first time doing one of these 'mosaics'.

Go to: