sdurrie
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

eh . . .

[Post New]by sdurrie on Jul 6, 10 3:00 PM
I want to say one thing I don't like about this game.

When you place one of the guys on a station to learn, there is no meter indicating how long it's taking, or when he will be finished learning. I have some questions for the game developers to think about when they consider updating this game:

How am I supposed to manage the time when I don't know how long it takes for everything to be done? Does each station have the same or different amount of learning time? If the guy has two or more activities he wants to learn, will he learn the 2nd and 3rd items faster than the first... gradually becoming a faster learner?

lucyfres
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:eh . . .

[Post New]by lucyfres on Jul 13, 10 6:38 PM
yep....this game leaves a lot to be desired. I keep referring to the Dash games, but it's true that when you can see the time running it helps a lot. In the dash games each little person has time bubbles. Also, why don't the stations required for each man remain lit while they wait so that you can follow what comes next. I get lost when they all need the same training and I forget who needs what......this game is definitely not my favorite, but I'll finish it since I bought it.

Re:eh . . .

[Post New]by sbranch05 on Jul 20, 10 8:55 PM
The amount of time for each station is indicated when you purchase the station...I think it's at the bottom

Go to: