Don't know what to do !

[Post New]by Animagical on Mar 12, 18 5:57 AM
Hello everyone , I have been playing free the witch since long time , now i have reached level 250 which means i'm in the snowy meadows , was collecting moondust to open the next levels and hocus pocus it but don't know what happened that all my resoures was gone and boosters get locked ; Atlantis is accessible without tickets don't really know what happened and what to do because i can no longer collect any orbs nor resources even if i replay levels
if anyone have any idea please help
thanks

Re:Don't know what to do !

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 14, 18 1:47 PM
Animagical, first, welcome to this forum. Second, sorry to say, that you've just discovered one of the MANY glitches in this game. Since the game will no longer be updated, the glitches will NOT be corrected. If you have spent "real" money on this game, contact the Customer Support Team to see if you can get your money back. It's time to move on to other games. I would recommend Midnight Castle. It has a GREAT group of players and Moderators. Good luck.

Re:Don't know what to do !

[Post New]by Animagical on Mar 16, 18 3:56 PM
Hello Fred , thanks for your time to reply
Ow so sad to hear that ,the game was one of my favorite ,anyways life goes on
sure I do play midnight castle but never visited the forum but I guess I'll be there soon thanks for your advice ,best of luck

Go to: