bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fishdom 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 7, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Fishdom 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fishdom 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fishdom 2 forum

[Post New]by seanpierre131 on Jul 10, 10 9:28 AM
I'm having a problem in openning fishdom-2 from my games manager. could you assist me, thank you.

sean pierre.

grobly
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by grobly on Jul 20, 10 8:39 PM
I am SO disappointed! I have been waiting for this game ever since I completed the first one. I bought it sight unseen. It never occurred to me that it wouldn't be hidden object like the first one. I won't play it, so it's wasted money.

[Post New]by LillyMay02 on Sep 16, 10 4:20 PM

I have completed the game but now the only tanks it is offering me for purchase are the same 3 I already have completed.
Please don't tell me I have to complete another set of each before I can buy different tanks..
Thanks in advance
Lilly

coolkrunch
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by coolkrunch on Oct 24, 10 3:39 PM
I love all the Fishdom games. Hours pass before I realize it. My only complaint, or suggestion to developer, is to please let everything be able to go in the trash can. Sometimes I would like to rearrange a tank and I'm stuck with whatever Beauty or Fish I have. Once they are purchased, they cannot be trashed.

jodice
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jodice on Oct 25, 10 3:29 PM
Coolkrunch, you can remove the fish by clicking on the minus sign in the box, same with the beauty stuff. A window will pop up telling you how much you can sell them for and ask you if you really want to sell them. Just say yes. You will get only about 10% of what you paid though...the only things you cannot get rid of are the things like the filters, heaters etc...

hjg3000
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by hjg3000 on Nov 27, 10 9:10 AM
good game

[Post New]by masterermr on Mar 31, 11 12:10 PM
jodice,Thanks for the information

[Post New]by jocase1234 on Sep 28, 12 1:26 PM
I am receiving messages that another game is playing when there is
no other game is playing error code 809

[Post New]by jocase1234 on Sep 28, 12 2:33 PM
Can you cure my problem

[Post New]by jocase1234 on Sep 28, 12 3:23 PM
I uninstalled fishdom 2 and redownloaded and reinstalled fishdom 2 but still cannot play this game please help or refund the purchase price or new game.

Go to: