Difference in games

[Post New]by rubysangel1991 on Mar 12, 18 2:31 PM
What is the difference in Midnight Castle purchased from Big Fish and one that is free to download?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Difference in games

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 12, 18 2:40 PM
Welcome, rubysangel1991.....

I'm not sure I understand where you are seeing a paid version of Midnight Castle from Big Fish.....

When I go to Big Fish site.....Midnight Castle is the #6 item displayed in top 9 games.....when you click on it....It only says "Play Free" ..... there are opportunities to pay for coins and diamonds from the game, but it is totally not necessary to proceed to each level as long as you have the patience and endurance (to go to the same places over and over)

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 12, 18 3:02 PM
I think rubysangel1991 is referring to the complete games that Elephant and Big Fish released featuring individual members of the Castle. I, myself, have purchased one about Anabel, Salty and I forget who else. I think they go under the name of Midnight Calling, Anabel'story etc. I spend most of my time in the Castle these days and no where else, except when real life calls and I have to leave.

The individual games are complete stories and are finite games, whereas the Free to Play game that we all have a love/hate relationship with is infinite and gets updates and events to play.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Mar 12, 18 5:36 PM
Yes, I also purchased the Midnight Calling games, Anabel, Salty, and the Wise Dragon! I hope to actually play them sometime.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 13, 18 10:43 AM
Hi rubysangel1991,

I just wanted to swim by really quickly and confirm what folks in the thread have said. Midnight Castle is a free-to-play game on all platforms (computer, iOS, and Android devices) and doesn't have a version requiring a purchase. The Midnight Calling series has games that star some of the characters from Midnight Castle, so they can definitely be fun for players who want to know more about these characters and interact with them more.

In case you'd like to check them out, here's a link to some of the Midnight Calling games:

Midnight Calling for PC

I hope this helps in some way. Have a fabulous day stormin' the castle!

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Mar 13, 18 12:48 PM
I have all the Midnight Calling game and the story line for the characters are completely different, so any new player for Midnight Castle have played the Midnight Calling series will not have a spoiler, I believe Elephant Games have done this on purpose, some time in October there will be a Midnight Calling: Arabella, I have played the demo version and that will be the 5th in the series and this takes place long before she comes to the castle, I have seen that the developers have made their characters looks the same.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Mar 13, 18 5:32 PM
I have, and have played Midnight Calling Anabel, Jeronimo & Valeria. Have, but have not played, the Wise Dragon yet. They are the reason I started playing MC itself!

cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

Go to: