Can’t build?

[Post New]by babyblues85 on Mar 12, 18 5:33 PM
I’ve completed the palace, now usually as I complete buildings another section pops up with snails that I use magic and turn back to human form and they clear the land for more expansion. I finished the palace, Ollie is still hovered over a gray patch and I see there is still land and snails under shallow water, so why won’t the water recede for me to move on? There is nothing left to build I’m just trading at this point and creating items for sale! Boring!! I want to expand and clear land, how??? Thanks!

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Can’t build?

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 13, 18 1:39 AM
Welcome to the forum

If you've completed the 3 sections of palace, that's it I'm afraid. If you want to continue playing to get all the achievements or get your storage to max, then you can. But there are no more areas to unlock and the game has now been abandoned by the developers unfortunately,

[Post New]by babyblues85 on Mar 13, 18 8:42 AM
That’s very disappointing!! I can see there’s more underwater, so why would they abandon it in the middle? I love big fish games but that kinda pisses me off since I spent so much on pearls!!! Thank you for the answer it’s appreciated!!!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 21, 18 9:53 AM
Hello babyblues85,

Thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback about the decision to stop providing new content for Sunken Secrets. I can definitely appreciate how frustrating this announcement is, and I want to assure everyone that this decision wasn't made easily.

On behalf of the Moderation Team and all of the teams who've worked on Sunken Secrets, thank you for investing your time in and bringing your passion to this game. You contributed to an amazingly creative community, and we will always be grateful to you.

Please PM me or another moderator if any more questions or concerns arise. We'll be glad to listen and to provide as much information as we're able.

bfgBeruna

Go to: