bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Soccer Cup Solitaire

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 7, 10 1:03 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Soccer Cup Solitaire? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Edited on 07/08/2010 at 9:06:39 AM PST

goldendog08
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Soccer Cup Solitaire

[Post New]by goldendog08 on Jul 7, 10 7:32 AM
The lack of input for this game 8 hours after release leads me to believe either:

1. It's such a snoozer no one wants to comment on it....

or

2. BFG posted the game 3 weeks too late and most people are burned out on the world cup...

or

3. It's so bad no one wants to comment on it.

Personally, I tried the game. I get the idea the developer was really trying for a Fairway Solitaire style game but the humor is totally missing, the music absolutely stinks when applied to the typical solitaire playing crowd ( hard rock just don't fit ), and I just don't get the idea that I'm playing against other teams that don't really exist or are really playing against me.

carolinacat
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by carolinacat on Jul 7, 10 9:41 AM
Didn't like the game because it's more of a mahjonng type of game and not a solitaire card game or tripeaks game.

I don't like sports, so it didn't appeal to me in any way.

For those who like both sports and mahjonng - you'll probably like this one (and you can mute the spoken dialogue!)

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 7, 10 1:37 PM
I agree with the comment above from carolinacat. The game is not really a solitaire game like Fairway Solitaire, its more a Mahjong game. If you like Mahjongs I recommend this game for trying. Thats a no buy for me

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Jul 7, 10 6:50 PM
I'm a huge soccer fan and am tickled that two teams that have never been in the final world cup will be playing. So with great anticipation I tried the demo of this game and was very disappointed. It's rather boring and not nearly the game that Fairway Solitaire is...pity. I'm not a big mahjong fan so I'll pass on this one.

2easy
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by 2easy on Jul 7, 10 11:05 PM
yawn

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 8, 10 9:09 AM
Hi fishies!

It looks like we had two Soccer Cup Solitaire forums. No worries, we've gone ahead and merged the two. Since there were two comments and reviews thread, we've unstickied this one, but you can click here to access the other Comments and Reviews thread.

Thanks everyone!

bfgTigris

Go to: