Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 13, 18 12:37 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 03/13/2018 at 9:10:14 AM PST

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Cookyville on Mar 13, 18 8:15 AM
I REALLY dislike this game

It seems many games are becoming an Emily knock-off

Don't dilute a really good thing

UGH

Cookyfish

LD3333
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by LD3333 on Mar 13, 18 8:23 AM
Cookyville wrote:I REALLY dislike this game

You're not alone. This is the poorest and buggiest in the series so far.

Edited on 03/13/2018 at 8:23:44 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 13, 18 9:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 13, 18 11:07 AM
I haven't played a time management game in years, but I downloaded this in the middle of the night last night thinking it was a regular game!

Since the demo was already dl'd I thought I'd try it for a bit! I didn't like it, and deleted it after a couple of minutes.....however......

This game needs a warning for the squeamish (didn't bother me), or for younger children that you might let play!!!

Starts right out with a dead body cut in half and blood on the ground. Yes, it's cartoon blood, but I just thought that these games with rather obvious violence came with warnings!

So WARNING this game contains VIOLENCE!

Abs

ojennifer
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by ojennifer on Mar 13, 18 12:37 PM
I am not a fan of this game. The game mode seems to be set on hard. There are little to no instructions for the mini games. The pop ups in the game become annoying because you are trying to play one mini game and something else pops up and interrupts you. The game with filling four vials of liquid before you lose hearts seems impossible.

I love TM games. This one and a few of the recent Emily knock-offs have been rushed to release and they are really sub par games now. It's too bad, because I love the Emily games.

Kacey5
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Kacey5 on Mar 14, 18 12:58 PM
Usually I am a super-fan of the Delicious games and I own all of them. So I really wanted to like this game. However I just can't get into it. The constant, poorly explained mini games are intrusive and boring. The lack of difficulty settings, which seems to be the latest trend with this developer, are ruining the enjoyment of the games in my opinion. Such a disappointment. Sorry to say I just can't recommend this one.

beabea
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by beabea on Mar 16, 18 8:38 AM
I do not like it. This is another spin off from delicious with all the swipes and other stupid things you have to do. There is the damn mouse again. I wish whom ever does these games, GET OVER THE MOUSE ALREADY. Its to hard to play. This is a real sorry **** game. They need to back the hell up and rethink.

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by emerance on Mar 17, 18 10:27 AM
I really want to like this game, but it's a mess. For one thing, the instructions suck. I have all of the delicious games, but this one seems like they grabbed the outline of the games and then put crap inside. And what the hell is the game with the footprint? I have no idea what it expects me to do!

Too bad, because I love this genre.

cleetoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cleetoo on Mar 18, 18 8:36 PM
I too am surprised at the violent side of this game. Not something I expect from the Delicious creators.
I find the game hard and frustrating and maybe I am mistaking what is meant to be a challenge as frustration.
There is not enough direction and instruction and definition. I am disappointed in the creators of this game in this case.
The footprint seems to be impossible - I don't know what I am doing wrong. A game shouldn't be impossible.

[Post New]by Quistisaya on Mar 20, 18 7:50 AM
Yeesh. I guess I'm the only one who likes this one ?. I pretty much like all the Emily spin-offs, but they sometimes get a little boring for me because they're too easy. I like this one because it's harder. I like the story so far, it's like your standard cop show. I really like that the setting changes more more frequently. You're not playing the same level 20 times before you move to a new setting.

[Post New]by simplicity19 on Mar 27, 18 7:33 AM
I too am disappointed in this game. Detective Parker's attitude is awful! I agree with the other negative reviews as well. No reason for me to be redundant! Of all the spin offs of Delicious Emily this is the worse by far!

Edited on 03/30/2018 at 5:32:19 PM PST

[Post New]by cleopatra23 on Mar 27, 18 9:39 AM
I could not wait to finish this game!!

Would not stay in full screen and many times I would give something to someone and it wouldn't take. The dialog is REALLY boring and dumb. I only bought this game because I'm a fan of the "Emily" games and thought this was like it. Not even close! The mini-games are too much and frankly I didn't care if the task was completed.
Wish I could get a refund...

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Apr 4, 18 6:26 PM
game is slow moving. I wasted money on this one.

Go to: