Awards?

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 7, 10 8:12 AM
Has anyone been able to get the 250 or 500 potion awards? I know I've gotten much more than 500 potions total and yet can't even get the 250 award after mastering all levels.

Is it 250 or 500 on a single level? Any ideas?

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Awards?

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Jul 7, 10 2:03 PM
I just finally managed to get them all. Replayed the last level over and over again. Do not give her what she asks for just keep on playing if you want to keep track of how many potions you have just dont cash them in if you do not need the money. I got all my golds before doing this. I had 3 of each plant two power plants and 2 fertilizer plants. I refilled my potion rack with water and pick up all flowers and refilled my water jug each time and just clicked away. Got very very boring not sure why they made the last two trophies take so long to get.

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 8, 10 12:26 PM
TY for the update I had just done the same thing. Took me 2 days of trying it was so boring lol

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Jul 10, 10 9:00 AM
I had the same issue, and for some reason I can't seem to get the trophy for earning more than 1000 coins ina day (although I got the got over 10000 last week, and I am making more than 1000 per day, although for some reason it just doesn't aknowledge)

I found it a bit disappointing that to get the last two trophies you had to actually not meet the quest goal an dyou are both right: It does get boring. Too bad!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jul 11, 10 8:11 AM
Where can you see which rewards you have and which are missing? Is there a trophy room somewhere?

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Jul 11, 10 3:00 PM
Hi cstdenis!

If I remember correctly the trophy room is in the main menu (same place where you can select player name, quit the game etc...). There you'll be able to see what wards you have and which are missing. Hope that helps and that you get all rewards (I actually gave up the last one I was missing )

Cheers, Gieyo

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jul 11, 10 5:23 PM
AHA! Thanks Gieyo, I found it. And yes I'm missing the 500 potions one. Replayed the last level until I got 250 potions, but not worth it to me to keep playing for hours just to get a medal. If getting all the medals gave you extra levels or something ...
Oh well. Good game. I think I liked Magic Farm better because there were a lot more tasks and things to do besides collect flowers after you got through with the main story. I also liked the little dragon "Robin"

[Post New]by cer3974 on Aug 1, 10 4:52 PM
no.... i stopped playing because u can't get the 250 or 500 potions awards!

[Post New]by Chlorinda13 on Apr 20, 11 8:50 AM
I'm sure that I got the 500 potion award.

Go to: