Cynkee
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Help PLEASE

[Post New]by Cynkee on Jul 7, 10 9:05 AM
I've read thru this whole forum and found my problem, but no solution. I am stuck at the clockmaker's with fuel but no coordinates. I talked to him, finished conversation, but my reveal spell gives me no map location. The clockmaker won't talk to me anymore and I finished the puzzles, have the key and need to move on. Do I have to start this whole game over? ARGH!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Help PLEASE

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 7, 10 1:20 PM
Cynkee wrote:I've read thru this whole forum and found my problem, but no solution. I am stuck at the clockmaker's with fuel but no coordinates. I talked to him, finished conversation, but my reveal spell gives me no map location. The clockmaker won't talk to me anymore and I finished the puzzles, have the key and need to move on. Do I have to start this whole game over? ARGH!

What key? I don't remember getting a key during first trip to the clockmakers.

Perhaps you need to contact CS to see if they have determined that this is a glitch. You can use the green envelope at the bottom of this page on right.

Cynkee
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Help PLEASE

[Post New]by Cynkee on Jul 7, 10 2:33 PM
I believe I picked up the key in the room with the stones/fuel. I can't do anything with it, but I have it. It doesn't work with the covers in the other clockmaker room, so I'm just toting it around as I try to get out of here! Guess I'll have to start over, as no one seems to know how to get the next site revealed on the map.

monapool
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Help PLEASE

[Post New]by monapool on Jul 7, 10 7:59 PM
Once you have finished with all there is to do at the clock makers, go back to the air ship, go to the map and ckick on the reveal button on the left side. It will tell you the coodinates for the next place.

Go to: