14 Posts

Cannot play the game

[Post New]by dbplbp on Mar 13, 18 5:50 AM

I wanted to use the free trial to see what this game was about. I couldn't, so I thought as it is "collector's edition" it might not be possible.

I bought the game, but still cannot play? When I push the "play" button it keep coming back to "want to play again?"

Please help.

Best regards,

2,207 Posts

Re:Cannot play the game

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 13, 18 11:32 AM
Hello dbplbp,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like Caves And Castles: Underworld can't be played. I definitely understand wanting some help figuring this out, so I'd recommend taking a look at the help articles below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

The first page will walk you through how to check to ensure that the computer's video card driver is up to date. The second article explains how to run the game in Administrator Mode. Both processes can fix a number of issues.

If Caves And Castles: Underworld still won't play properly after those suggestions have been tried, email our Technical Support Team. They'll replace the game for you.

Going forward, to ensure the Moderation Team sees and responds to your technical inquiries post haste, I'd also recommend posting about these matters to the designated thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Caves And Castles: Underworld here.

To ensure future comments are made to that thread, I've gone ahead and locked this one. Please PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to help.

Edited on 03/13/2018 at 11:34:02 AM PST

Go to: