quests

[Post New]by rasa171 on Mar 13, 18 6:24 AM
Im stuck.
lvl 76 the witch is having a dry spell and yet all the updates are complete and it just will not alow me to complete the quest, i have deleted the game and loaded it up again with all updates. still does not work
please HELP

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

Re:quests

[Post New]by El62 on Mar 13, 18 7:44 AM
helpful links on page one. in the helpful links is the new strategy guide. in there you might find the answer (it has been a while for me )\good luck

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 13, 18 8:45 AM
rasa171.......Welcome to the Forum!! You have missed something or someone.....click on the Raven and see if there is a quest you missed....if nothing is there, go through the whole game and click on EVERY character to see if they have a quest.

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Mar 13, 18 9:08 AM
Check also to see if you have earned, but not yet placed, a piece of the artifact (Fairy Tale book?) that in shown in the fourth circle from the right at the bottom of the main screen. If you've got the pieces, make sure they are all in their proper place. I'm approaching that level (on level 74 now) in my newest game, but won't get to level 76 for awhile yet, and don't remember all the details. Good luck!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 13, 18 9:10 AM
Yep, when in doubt, always go back to the crow (prof pinfeathers).

What is he saying?

(is it time to activate something or perhaps you need to pay some virtual coin to open an area?)

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 13, 18 9:56 AM
At the end of Level 75 .... Pinfeathers sends you to Gretel for 4 tasks...

The 4th task (which takes you to the end of that level) is to visit Lord Chamberlain for 4 tasks and then Arabella for 6 tasks.....

If Arabella is now saying she is having a dry spell, you have done all 6 tasks for her.

Either go to Prof Pinfeathers to see how many of the 4 tasks are remaining for Lord Chamberlain or go to Lord Chamberlain, himself, to see if he is asking you to do something.

When you complete all of the tasks for Lord Chamberlain and Arabella, you will get the Blazing Phoenix for the Storybook.

By the way...... when that particular Pinfeathers quest is completed.....and you click on the next set of tasks for Prof Pinfeathers (Visit Valeria as Dorothy for 6 tasks and then use the artifact you collected) ....... The Side Quests again will start with Gretel, Hansel, Lord Chamberlain, Anabel, Iron Knight, and Lighthouse Keeper ......the availability of Side Quests remains until you complete this set of quests by Prof Pinfeathers.

So, if you want more Destiny Keys......or if you still have not secured (and want) the exclusive pets, here is another opportunity to get them.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 13, 18 10:03 AM
Also.....an additional note ..... I know you did not mention coinage being spent.....but just so you can be prepared.....

Level 76 is one of the cheaper levels (in the 70's, that is) ..... Not only is it a relatively short level, it will cost only 93,400 coins to craft every object and open the 3 items (Arsenal, Cinderella's Slipper, Fairy Tale Book) ........HOWEVER......

Be sure to prepare for Level 77 because it is a doozie.... the East will be available and there are tons and tons of stuff opened in this area to a cost of 193,200 coins......

If memory serves me, this is the single most expensive level in the game so far....and Level 78 isn't all that much better at 150,400 coins.

I'm not trying to scare you.......just letting you know so you can start getting prepared.

Go to: