gsdogs
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Bubbles

[Post New]by gsdogs on Mar 13, 18 8:58 AM
How to make bubbles Got all components but need 6 bubbles forgot how to do it thanks

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Bubbles

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 16, 18 7:37 AM
I don't have this game, but Intersol had it where powerups were created by matching 4 or 5 tiles in all their other games I've played.

gsdogs
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by gsdogs on Mar 16, 18 10:36 AM
Thanks but in this game 4 and 5 has different power ups I cant remember the game that has a way to do it On 84 and cant go any further

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 16, 18 11:25 PM
All of Intersol's games I've played give you different powerups for different types of larger matches. Since I haven't played My Pretty Kitty I don't know what the "bubble" corresponds to, but Intersol has always been really bad about copying a lot of things over and over in every game of theirs I played. Hope the description below helps a bit more:

match 4: gives you a powerup that clears one row or one column

match 5 in straight line: gives you a powerup that removes all of one tile

match 5 in an L or T shaped pattern: gives you a bomb powerup

Since you mentioned something earlier about needing 6 bubbles - that sounds like quite a lot, so I'm suspecting you need to match 4 tiles for a bubble as M4s aren't too terribly hard to get. Also, when there's a goal for some type of powerup, you have to make and then use the powerup to be credited. A good trick to know is if you create a M4 powerup and a remove all of one tile type powerup with a straight line M5, get them next to each other and then drag one powerup into the other. This causes all of the one color you remove to turn into the M4 type powerup and explode all over the screen which not only makes a lot of levels way easier, but will also immediately fulfill the goal of getting X number of M4 powerups in many cases.

Edited on 03/17/2018 at 12:13:45 AM PST

bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

[Post New]by bep1 on Mar 18, 18 10:14 AM
I am having the same problem with the kittens in a bubble. Stuck. Don't know how to make the kitten in a bubble, plus the one they are showing for you to make is a different color from any of the kittens in the game.

Edited on 03/18/2018 at 10:20:13 AM PST

gsdogs
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by gsdogs on Mar 23, 18 3:35 PM
1 found that by putting catnip and a bubble together it creates lots of bubbles and you get your score Hope this helps

Go to: