Ecite
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Iron Wood Tree Glitch

[Post New]by Ecite on Mar 13, 18 9:02 AM
Hi! Hopefully someone can help me solve this "mystery"! So I've already solved and unlocked the Iron Wood Tree. However, when I move to a new island with the Iron Wood Stump, it disappears when I go to the island. What I mean by that is when I select the island, the mysterious object itself is gone. When you click the map button on the bottom left corner to zoom out, you can see the stump. However, when you zoom to the actual area where the stump supposedly is, there is nothing there! You can build houses, buildings, and trees and stuff on that area and there is no tree! Anybody else have this problem or know how to fix? Please and thank you!

earthgirl09
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Iron Wood Tree Glitch

[Post New]by earthgirl09 on Mar 18, 18 2:35 PM
I and others have had this happen before. I think it’s a problem with everyone’s game. The iron wood tree simply doesn’t appear on successive islands like it should. It’s unfortunate, but at least you get to keep ironwood with you to make potions.

Ecite
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Iron Wood Tree Glitch

[Post New]by Ecite on Mar 18, 18 5:35 PM
Thanks for the reply! I thought this only happened to my game! I feel slightly better knowing that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. However, I wish this glitch was fixed for all of us! Thanks again for letting me know!

Go to: