Can't Expand Land

[Post New]by 05monte on Mar 13, 18 11:16 AM
I have an IPad and the expand land box goes off the screen so I can't expand. Also have a chest/rainbow that is on end of land and can't get it to open.
Any suggestions on either one? Tech does not seem to have any answer.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Can't Expand Land

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 13, 18 1:29 PM
Hello 05monte,

Thank you for letting me know that you've already been in touch with our Support Team about this known issue. Some plots of land that are available for players may extend off the screen, and the teams behind the game have confirmed this to be an issue. However, due to the decision to not provide updates for this game, this issue may persist. For more details on that, please see our announcement below:

An Important Announcement Regarding Dark Manor - September 8, 2015

Also, there is more detail about this specific issue in a more recent announcement below:

Regarding the new plots of land- October 4, 2016

While there is a workaround for PC players, for players on iOS devices, there may be no workaround to open up and expand these plots of land due to them being off screen. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Since this is discussing a known technical issue, and there is nothing more I can add here, I am going to lock this thread to help maintain the accessibility of our forums. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for your time as well. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: