rachacha
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Paul Revere Tavern

[Post New]by rachacha on Jul 7, 10 5:45 PM
Cannot place filled coffee cups,on table. game has a few glitches, reinstalled yesterday but still cant place them!!

Re:Paul Revere Tavern

[Post New]by RagDollBel on Jul 8, 10 12:46 PM
This is where I got stuck as well. If you click on the character, he tells you to put the coffee cups on the "far" table; the walkthrough says to place them on the "left" table - I am assuming it is where the saucers are, but the cups are rejected. Please help!

rachacha
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by rachacha on Jul 8, 10 6:40 PM
RagDollBel wrote:This is where I got stuck as well. If you click on the character, he tells you to put the coffee cups on the "far" table; the walkthrough says to place them on the "left" table - I am assuming it is where the saucers are, but the cups are rejected. Please help!

rachacha
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by rachacha on Jul 8, 10 6:43 PM
finally got it, it on the table that shows the saucers, I just kept clicking back and forth, and it finally took it in the scene I believe shows saucers, and maybe the flag on the wall. must be a glitch. very annyoing.

FATRC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by FATRC on Jul 12, 10 1:02 AM
RagDollBel wrote:This is where I got stuck as well. If you click on the character, he tells you to put the coffee cups on the "far" table; the walkthrough says to place them on the "left" table - I am assuming it is where the saucers are, but the cups are rejected. Please help!

the cups will only go onto the table after you have filled them with coffee

ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by ctitus on Nov 28, 10 1:15 PM
I am totally stuck. Put the jug under the barrel to fill and now cannot take jug into inventory. Can't go any farther in game without doing this. Anyone have a similar problem and solution?

Go to: