KayeT
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Can't look under the bed for HiddenObject

[Post New]by KayeT on Jul 7, 10 6:03 PM
Thought I would start a seperat post on this. Many of us seem to be stuck here and was hoping someone found a work around.

In the bedrroom - can see the locked drawer in the nightstand - but need a key. Walkthrough says to look under the bed for a HiddenObject screen. No hot point there to look under the bed.

Anyone found a way around this?

Edited on 07/07/2010 at 6:06:29 PM PST

Re:Can't look under the bed for HiddenObject

[Post New]by queenofcups on Jul 7, 10 7:37 PM
I'm stuck in the same place.

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Jul 7, 10 8:59 PM
I got to the hidden object area under the bed, found the key and opened the nightstand drawer. I had to leave the game at this point so exited out. Now I can't get back into the drawer and there is no hot spot for the hidden object area under the bed. The drawer is locked. Help please. I really don't want to have to start over again.

Linda.

Rillbug
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Rillbug on Jul 7, 10 9:32 PM
I just did the very same thing. Got the key...opened the nightstand and had to shut down. I came back a while later and not there is no hot spot. ??????????????

[Post New]by teacherrsp on Jul 8, 10 5:11 PM
The same thing has happened to me. I had the key, but had to quit the game. Now when I go back in I no longer have the key, the drawer is locked and there is no hot spot to find the key. The picture has the safe behind it, and it shows the objects I need to collect, but I think I need to open the nightstand drawer before I can get those objects. Please help!

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Jul 8, 10 9:16 PM
Well, Fishie Friends,

I got through the game.....FINALLY. However, the only way I could do it was to restart the game with a new profile. I had to do the same thing with Deadtime Stories. I guess this is our new workaround until BFG decides to start testing these games BEFORE they release them. Hope this works for you. I wasn't crazy about starting over since I was so close to the end, but it was worth it for the rest of the game.

Linda.

glascot
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by glascot on Jul 9, 10 4:12 AM
Spoke to customer service live chat and they say there should be a new build that should hopefully help this problem. If you can play the game and only quit at the end of a chapter you can get through the game.

[Post New]by Jerart1 on Jul 9, 10 10:59 AM
I'm stuck in the same place. I did get to the hidden object window under the bed, but part way through had to close down the game and when I went back in I could no longer access the hidden object window. I tried to go back to an earlier stage to start over but the game only allows me to go back one step to the rooftop, but I can't do anything there either.

Very frustrating if I have to reinstall and restart the game from scratch.

BillTheOne
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by BillTheOne on Jul 9, 10 12:11 PM
Just finished no prob`s with game I spent 6 days playing,with a lot of concertration,on game you should have no trouble.Realy good game.Have fun

Rillbug
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Rillbug on Jul 9, 10 3:50 PM
After having the same problem, I totally uninstalled the game and started all over with a new identy. When I got back to this spot, I found the hot-spot next to the bed in that little pile of stuff. ( I had clicked on this and the end of the bed numerous time and could not get it to proceed.) After reinstalling, I clicked on the light stand, then the picture and then the pile on the floor next to the bed , which takes you to a search scene. I finished this portion of the game and went onto to the next part before shutting it down. Finished the game with no further problems.

KayeT
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by KayeT on Jul 10, 10 12:45 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone for the responses. I will give it a go again - and likley restart the game assuring not to stop after opening up the drawer (possible I did that, don't remember at this point).

Go to: