genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Annabel

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jul 7, 10 8:20 PM
Annabel

What an interesting adventure game. The story is OK - thrown off a bit by the choice of voice actors and the fact that sometimes the lips keep moving even when the characters have stopped verbally talking, but still, I like it.

Moving around is a bit slow, but that's good, as if you were moving around any faster, you'd probably get motion sickness. The perspective is different than any other game I've tried thus far, with beautiful 3-D graphics in interesting locales. I really don't think I can do the graphics justice describing them here.

Gameplay is a bit like that of a FROG, but there too, not exactly. This is more of an adventure game than anything else, but there are hints available, and it's not terribly hard. Unlike the true adventure game, you do NOT have to save manually, which is good news for those like me who have trouble remembering to save

The introduction of a hilarious new character 2/3 of the way through the demo added a new dimension to the game that makes it much more interesting! Now I have to know what happens next!

Not a hard game, but great graphics and getting-fun story! Good adventure game for beginners.

Edited on 07/07/2010 at 8:27:43 PM PST

Go to: