How do you access the "online content"?

[Post New]by bibliophile32 on Nov 1, 08 6:28 PM
I see tips in the game and information on the internet that there is an online component to this game. I have dug around in the menus and cannot find it. I have completed the entire story mode. Help!

Re:How do you access the "online content"?

[Post New]by mesimpsons99 on Nov 1, 08 6:34 PM
I read somewhere you can not get on the Pogo Servers though the BF Verson of this. If you could some how you would need too be a Pogo memeber.

With that beening said there is'nt really much else too play .

[Post New]by bibliophile32 on Nov 1, 08 7:11 PM
mesimpsons99 wrote:I read somewhere you can not get on the Pogo Servers though the BF Verson of this. If you could some how you would need too be a Pogo memeber.

I appreciate the reply... but I do not like the answer! BF owns Pogo (or some similiar relationship). We should get the same priviledges or be warned prior to purchase that we will not have the online access. I will let BF know my thoughts on this. Thanks anyway mesimpsons99!

[Post New]by AmyNMikeS on Nov 3, 08 2:16 PM
There has to be a way to access pogo through this...I bought another game off of Big Fish and I was able to access Pogo through it...might have been a fluke, but I agree, we should be able to use our Pogo names in the game.

[Post New]by gatita041401 on Nov 3, 08 2:27 PM
I used to be a POGO member too....I guess you have to pay for both to get both...

[Post New]by Princesscaitlin on Nov 29, 08 4:35 PM
bibliophile32 wrote:
mesimpsons99 wrote:I read somewhere you can not get on the Pogo Servers though the BF Verson of this. If you could some how you would need too be a Pogo memeber.

I appreciate the reply... but I do not like the answer! BF owns Pogo (or some similiar relationship). We should get the same priviledges or be warned prior to purchase that we will not have the online access. I will let BF know my thoughts on this. Thanks anyway mesimpsons99!

I totally agree, I have a club pogo membership and purchased the game through BF assuming that I would be able to play the online version in my club pogo account.

But when I tried it gave me an hour trial and wants me to pay for it again! I already paid for the game why should I have to pay again.

Would someone who has the powers to be please email me lisandglen@gmail.com and please explain why I do not have access to the online version of the game.

I am a club pogo member and bought this game, not paying for same thing 2 times.

Thanks for any help.
club pogo username Medic911_

Go to: