Burger Bustle NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by smokefan1 on Jul 7, 10 10:52 PM
This game is a total nightmare. There is only one other game that has stumped me. It is impossible to get gold on all levels. I have been playing this game for 2 weeks straight(when I wasn't at work) and have yet to beat all levels. Too bad there is not a refund policy from Big Fish-bc there are 2 games I would get a refund for-this one and Flo Thru Time. When a game is tooooooooooo difficult to win, it is not quite as enjoyable. And what was up with the update for the game-didn't notice any difference. Should I have???

Edited on 07/07/2010 at 11:00:37 PM PST

Re:Burger Bustle NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by sekoent on Jul 10, 10 5:24 AM
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I guess not everyone is going to like every game. Yes, I found it difficult sometimes, too, and I didn't even get a silver cup on a lot of the levels, but I still enjoyed playing. I did see on someone's post that they got gold cups on every level, but they were wondering why they weren't no. 1. Can't answer that myself. I am going back to each level and trying to get at least silver cups, if not gold cups. It is definitely trying sometimes!

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Jul 10, 10 9:30 AM
You can achieve gold on all levels. Google a walkthrough which will help you with some of the very hard levels.

[Post New]by bmbbyjx on Jul 11, 10 3:49 AM
I totally get where you're coming from!!! This game stumped me for ages too!!

I managed to get gold on all levels by nothing by luck I'm sure!!

On level 23 I think, or maybe it was 14 can't quite remember. But the level where you have to serve everyone in two minutes but no-one comes in til like 30 seconds, I tried and tried and tried for so long, the closest I came was 2:01 which drove me mad, but then the next time I tried it I did it in 1:53!!!! It's completely random, because in the other hundred times I had tried that level I was no-where near the two minute mark!!!

I think its just chance, but I wish you lots of luck cos there is nothin worse than a game beating you!!!

Jemma x

KimM34470
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by KimM34470 on Mar 16, 11 7:17 PM
I'm getting frustrated, and have been figthing with this for awhile too. Have Gold on the first 20 or so levels... but can't get silver on 2 levels.

I get frustrated more by some of the games that are too EASY. The Wedding Dash game I had all golds in no time. What is the point?

Happy gaming!

kchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kchick on Aug 31, 11 5:40 AM
sekoent wrote:I'm sorry you feel that way, but I guess not everyone is going to like every game. Yes, I found it difficult sometimes, too, and I didn't even get a silver cup on a lot of the levels, but I still enjoyed playing. I did see on someone's post that they got gold cups on every level, but they were wondering why they weren't no. 1. Can't answer that myself. I am going back to each level and trying to get at least silver cups, if not gold cups. It is definitely trying sometimes!
I have been an off and on member of BF forever it seems.This is not the only game that is messed up.I've found more than just a few games that do this..And,yes BF should be giving credits for games that aren't working.I like BF,but the customer service has gone to hell in a hand bag.I wonder about the quality of the games as they release a new one everyday which is cool,but who really test these games.Like hard core gamers who can win anything??I'm just an average person and some of these hidden objects games..the newer ones they are making..are all the same..haunted islands and castles,etc..They give me a headache.I always try out every game before buying it..and I have to say that a whole lot of them are just messed up..and make no sense..Going to try and find another game place to go. And,then I read the first comment and straight up were kind of mean to the person.??Glad that you have such great luck with all the games on here..yay..we don't..Just saying..a little understanding goes a long ways..

Go to: