bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 8, 10 12:05 AM
Stop a gang of art thieves before they steal all of the world's priceless treasures! Take on the role of Grace as she works with a detective from France to chase down the crooks and rescue her friend, Chloe, who’s been kidnapped! You'll have to bring all of your investigative skills as the felons globe hop from heist to heist, leaving empty art galleries and clues in their wake in Grace's Quest: To Catch an Art Thief, a fun Hidden Object game.

Re:Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief

[Post New]by yorkshiregirl on Jul 8, 10 4:15 AM
what object plugs into the electric power i have tried the cell phone no good and cannot find anything else that will need powering up, help please you brainy lot! Thank you . yorkshire girl.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Jul 8, 10 4:20 AM
yorkshiregirl wrote:what object plugs into the electric power i have tried the cell phone no good and cannot find anything else that will need powering up, help please you brainy lot! Thank you . yorkshire girl.

You are on the right track

What do you need to plug into the phone to charge it?

[Post New]by charmzr on Jul 12, 10 1:20 PM
_Angel_angel wrote:
yorkshiregirl wrote:what object plugs into the electric power i have tried the cell phone no good and cannot find anything else that will need powering up, help please you brainy lot! Thank you . yorkshire girl.

You are on the right track

What do you need to plug into the phone to charge it?

[Post New]by charmzr on Jul 12, 10 1:22 PM

You need to move one of the cushion there is a charger that you plug in then plug the cell phone goog luck
Charmz

[Post New]by charmzr on Jul 12, 10 1:24 PM
on the question what plugs in, you need to move one of the cushions on the couch which will reveal a charger, plug this in then attach the cell phone once you have found the door handle the cell phone is outside.
Good luck

Charmzr

Go to: