amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

Review of Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief

[Post New]by amj0963 on Jul 8, 10 12:26 AM
this is actually a pretty good game i bought it elsewhere as i had credits and i didn't want to lose them.

i think it took me about 3 hours to play. there is some interactiveness as the game progresses and some of the objects are hard to find but if you click on the the name of the item you will get a silhouette shape of the object.

music is not great, graphics pretty good and characters are kind of quirky. mini puzzles are not hard and there are quite a few of them.

i would give it a 3 out of 5.

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Jul 8, 10 3:03 PM
amj0963 wrote:this is actually a pretty good game i bought it elsewhere as i had credits and i didn't want to lose them.

i think it took me about 3 hours to play. there is some interactiveness as the game progresses and some of the objects are hard to find but if you click on the the name of the item you will get a silhouette shape of the object.

music is not great, graphics pretty good and characters are kind of quirky. mini puzzles are not hard and there are quite a few of them.

You are my FRIEND & I know you would not like for me to waste a credit on this so I will buy it!!

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Review of Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief

[Post New]by cjpandie on Jul 10, 10 8:02 PM
It was a pretty good game. Kind of short but I didn't need a walkthrough for once. Really cute graphics.

[Post New]by rainy1111 on Aug 4, 10 4:57 PM
amj0963 wrote:this is actually a pretty good game i bought it elsewhere as i had credits and i didn't want to lose them.

I SEEN 3 PEOPLE IN HERE THAT HAS ALREADY WENT THROUGH THE GAME ,WHY CANT THEY TELL US HOW TO GET THROUGH THE CODE TO THE SAFE ....WE DONT NO HOW TO PUT THE CODE IN WE GOT THE CODE. JUST PUTING THE NUMBERS IN DONT WORK.

Edited on 08/04/2010 at 5:03:38 PM PST

Go to: