bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 8, 10 1:13 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Grace's Quest: To Catch An Art Thief technical issues here only

[Post New]by pookette on Jul 8, 10 8:51 PM
This game did a hard shut down of my computer and computer wouldn't reboot for about 15 mins.

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Jul 10, 10 11:20 AM
I had left Madrid and gotten the car ready to go to London, when my computer reported a bug and closed the game down and made me make a report. This is the first game I have had my internet security catch a bug on.....maybe you guys missed something?

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Jul 10, 10 7:45 PM
Same here. It had me save the bug report in my documents. But I did get the game to start back up right away.

[Post New]by Chunkychicken on Jul 11, 10 2:13 AM
cjpandie wrote:Same here. It had me save the bug report in my documents. But I did get the game to start back up right away.

I had the same experience "BUG" except the program asked me for my
name and my email address!!. The other option was debug!!
I chose debug; however this doesn't happen with Big Fish Games?
Privacy ?

[Post New]by Tossya62 on Jul 12, 10 9:58 PM
I've had the same bug but I can not get the game to load at all now and I have already used a game credit to buy the game.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Jul 21, 10 6:05 PM
I had the same thing happen to em regarding the bug.

Personally speaking though I will not hand out my email address willy-nilly so I decided to just ignore that certain pop-up and then finish my trial, there where no problems after that so I think that it was not that much of a big deal to be honest.

Great game and I think that once this bug is sorted out more people will feel confident to buy it.

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Jul 23, 10 10:46 AM
Right dead smack in the middle of the demo, the game just crashed. Had to manually shut my computer. What's up with that? Needless to say, I deleted.

Go to: