Horus steam vents

[Post New]by skippy_tramp on Jul 8, 10 2:35 AM
I am sorry I have been up to late and can not figure out how to get off the vents to Horus, the one for Anubis came off but I do not know how I did it Please help because I am going to bed Good night

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Horus steam vents

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jul 8, 10 5:34 AM
You have to approach the left statue from the left and click the steam vent to remove it. Then you have to walk one or two steps to the right, turn around and click the right steam vent to remove it. In other words, you approach the left steam vent from the left; you approach the right steam vent from the right.

[Post New]by skippy_tramp on Jul 8, 10 6:42 AM
I am sorry I need more clarification it did not work I get on the right side

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jul 8, 10 7:03 AM
After you have gotten the left steam vent off, you should be able to click forward a step or two and be on the right side of the right vent. Then you simply swing around 90 degrees, and you ought to see the action cursor when you hover over the right steam vent and be able to click on it. That is how it worked for me, anyway.

If all else fails, you can do a google search for a video walkthrough and watch it being done. There is a complete walkthrough of about 30 videos on Y*uT*be.

googirl999
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by googirl999 on Sep 23, 11 3:59 PM
There is a second bar that you have to pull down - it's over the coal bin. Turn 180 degrees from furnaces.

Go to: