eenybeanie
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

length of game??

[Post New]by eenybeanie on Jul 8, 10 7:29 AM
Anyone know how long this game is??? Its a change from all the "dark" games that have come out lately!!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:length of game??

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 8, 10 5:00 PM
not sure exactly, but i was able to finish russia just as my demo ran out...

???

Ratatouille
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Ratatouille on Jul 9, 10 8:57 AM
From what I read in the longer review thread above, it's about 2 hours or less! (so that's only 1 hour past the trial time!) Waaay too short for me to buy at any price, even $2.99.

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Jul 10, 10 5:59 PM
It's not 2 hours or less, unless you're skipping the animations (which I know a lot of people do). I don't know, it took me maybe four or five hours. I never play all in one sitting, and I don't really watch the clock when I do, so I can't give exact times. I'd call it fairly short, but not any shorter than the last game I played, "Dream Chronicles: Book of Air". Basically, if being short is an issue for you, I think you should probably look around for something longer. I just played a long game, "Escape From Whisper Valley". I deleted it without finishing it, because it was going on and on, and it has no storyline and a lot of repetition of hidden object places. It wasn't my cup of tea, but you might enjoy it.

Edited on 07/10/2010 at 6:01:09 PM PST

puppycake
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by puppycake on Jul 10, 10 11:28 PM
I see Escape From Whisper Valley Escape From Whisper Valley available at spin top games, which I have never been to before. I see there they offer a complete discount if you are not satisfied with your game..

What is your purchase refund policy?
We offer a 48 hour money back guarantee on all games purchased. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, within 48 hours you may contact us at Customer Support to request a refund on your game(s). Please include your order number or at least First Name, Last Name, and e-mail address you purchased the game with.

Sounds good to me? Too good to be true???

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Jul 25, 10 7:51 AM
im not sure you always get refund i had three games in a row that crashed after i bought them i thought i got in touch with cs thru help never heard anythingseems lately there are more problems i have beenplaying for years and the last several moonths have been bad

Go to: