Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Has anyone tried this game?

[Post New]by Dynastia on Jul 8, 10 8:14 AM
I guess the Daily Deal on this one will be welcome.

talisman018
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

Re:Has anyone tried this game?

[Post New]by talisman018 on Dec 9, 10 1:22 PM
Hi, Dynastia,

Yes, I tried it about 6 months ago. It gets really boring, really fast. There's nothing much else to do except place a bet and push a button, then watch the wheels spin and hope something good pops up. There's a bonus spin for extra points thrown in when you accomplish X number of spins and a certain score level, I believe. At least in the half hour I played it for. The graphics are nice, but there was no variety that I could see. Just the same old thing, over and over again. Maybe I'm just not a slots person.

The Slingo games are a bit more interesting. There's a little strategy involved with them. This game has none that I could see.

I give it a pass, even on a DD.

Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Dynastia on Dec 9, 10 2:40 PM
Hello Talisman018,

I wrote this a long time ago; no one had posted about it at the time. There are not many levels (take a look at the third screenshot). Maybe a try.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Dec 10, 10 1:38 PM
Also - kind of a tech issue but.....The game didn't crash so much as it just wouldn't really work like it was supposed to. You were supposed to be able to bet up to $1,000 (at least that what the buttons said) yet the max I ever got it to was $200. and that was by pushing the $1,000 button. All in all a typical slot game fun but gets boring

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Dec 12, 10 4:49 PM
The maximum bet is $200.00 according to the help screen.

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on Dec 13, 10 5:46 AM
Yes, I just tried this game. No accolades forthcoming.

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Jinnare on Dec 16, 10 1:04 PM
I had posted this under the tech-problem header but decided to put it here, too. Sorry for the cross post.

Jinnare wrote:Leanda1, the bet amount confused me, too. What I think may be happening is that you're betting 1000 "coins" instead of "dollars". I don't recall that the number keys had dollar signs on them . I think they just had numbers, so that could be the case.

Since each coin would only be worth only 20-cents, that seems a little silly, but that was all I could come up with. I seem to recall that this math worked out across all of the amounts you could bet. I can't go back and double check it as my demo time ran out and I'm not going to buy the game. You might check it yourself if you're still in the game.

I won $15.5 million in 55 minutes. Wish the game were real and someone would send me a check!

I did have one tech problem. After playing for 55 minutes, the game locked up. My mouse was free to move around the screen but clicking on buttons (including the menu button) didn't elicit any response. I brought up Task Manager and it showed the game still running, so it hadn't detected any problem with it. I closed the game from the Task Manager and then restarted the game. It worked fine and I was able to close it properly. It seems to be pretty bug free.

bluesruley2k
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by bluesruley2k on Feb 6, 11 1:23 AM
Yea...this is just a REALLY bad game.....BOO! Get rid of it BFG!!!!

Go to: