Rock Garden

[Post New]by babyburn on Jul 8, 10 8:42 AM
Hi everyone

I like to know how can i make for 7 residents a rock garden if have only 8 houses
anybody did this level !

Re:Rock Garden

[Post New]by MunchkinKat on Jul 8, 10 8:57 AM
I've finished the game but I don't speifically recall the level you're referring to. The only thing I can think of is to put your rock garden down somewhere where there is a lot of available space. Then you can bulldoze any houses you need to to put 7 in the circle of the rock garden... it doens't matter if the houses were already built when you opened the level. It's smart to achieve (as much as possible) any building goals before you go to the studio so you don't lose any progress made with your bachelors when you start destroying houses. If you don't know how to destroy a house, look at the bottom of your community screen, towards the center. There's a yellow bulldozer icon. Click on it and then click on the house you want to get rid of. Hope this helps!

Re:Rock Garden

[Post New]by ckallash on Jul 8, 10 1:17 PM
I am wondering the same thing! If anyone has any ideas please post them. It is probably simple and were overlooking it.

8 dinner for 8 residents

[Post New]by babyburn on Jul 8, 10 2:17 PM
anybody have the solution for this level please.How to placed the dinner with the houses.Thank s

8 dinner for 8 residents

[Post New]by babyburn on Jul 15, 10 11:23 AM
babyburn wrote:anybody have the solution for this level please.How to placed the dinner with the houses.Thank s

Please help me to find the solution for this level !

Go to: