trolde
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Archivement and map

[Post New]by trolde on Mar 15, 18 10:24 AM
Is it only me ???
When i go in the eksras and will look at which archivement i can earn, i push and push but nothing happend.
Its the same when i try to use the map i try to use it to travel to another place but it stay on the same spot and can only walk back and try to find the right spot.
Is it me or has other the same problem.
Maybe its a glitz i dont know but it is realy anoing

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

Re:Archivement and map

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 15, 18 11:12 AM
It's not a glitz. You can't move off the map, it only has interest places and even if you own the game you can't look at the achievements coming up. I did already get some achievements, they were good surprises.

Edited on 03/15/2018 at 11:47:41 AM PST

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Mar 15, 18 5:47 PM
Does anybody know what the first 4 achievements are on page 1? So far, I got 5-11, for playing mini-games. Thanks for any help.

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Mar 15, 18 7:09 PM
I haven't actually finished the game yet, but I feel like the first four achievements are for beating the game, beating it without hints, finding all cursed objects, and finding all parables. One of them might also be for completion of the bonus chapter; I honestly don't know, but I'll report back when I do!

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Mar 15, 18 8:48 PM
Thanks Haberyan! I'm getting ready to start chapter 4. I had to quit for a bit to fix dinner, take care of our rabbit, get my youngest to bed, etc. Fixing to start it back up. I also will report back here. I feel like all 26 achievements are obtained through game play. This one reminds me of #7, Ballad of Rapunzel as far as the achievements go. That one, was game play achievements, mostly through playing mini-games.

atomstar
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

First Four Achievements

[Post New]by atomstar on Mar 16, 18 1:16 AM
With regards to the first 4 achievements, you can only get them by playing the first puzzle wrongly (the one in the Alley with the Princess and the Frog Prince). In other words, make four wrong choices so that you have to reset the puzzle.

The four wrong things you have to do are:

1) Shoot the elk with an arrow (so it knocks you down.)
2) Shoot yourself with an arrow. (Aim the bow and arrow all the way up so that you shoot the arrow vertically up and it falls down and injures you.)
3) Choose the Golden Arrow when the fairy in the lake offers you three choices.
4) Choose the Apple when the fairy in the lake offers you three choices.

Hope this helps!

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Mar 16, 18 1:31 AM
Thanks so much! Guess I'll be starting over then (I was at Chapter 5). Oh..well, at least I know now. I never would have figured that out. Glad you did though! Again, thanks so much!

Edited on 03/16/2018 at 4:54:56 PM PST

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Mar 16, 18 10:00 AM
I just got an achievement called "Curiosity Killed the Cat", and you have to look behind the door where you see the greenish hand come out. You have to inspect the iron grating to earn this one.

I think that's #20, and I think all the achievements after that are random small discoveries... which will make it fun for achievement hunting!

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Mar 16, 18 4:55 PM
I didn't get the last achievement. Can somebody please tell me what it is? I finished the main game & the bonus game & somehow missed it.

Edit: I did get the last achievement finally the second time I played. If anybody has a question about an achievement, just ask.

Edited on 03/17/2018 at 4:09:13 AM PST

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Mar 16, 18 5:03 PM
Hey there, jaldeer!

Unfortunately, I don't have the last achievement either. I believe it may be for finding all the popup notes...

Anyway, this link has a list of all the achievements (just scroll down to "Return of the Salt Princess" and click expand to see the whole list):

http://dark-parables.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements

Hope this helps! The list is still being updated, so it's not full yet.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 18, 18 5:42 PM
The first achievement is for not using hint on the first hops. But it wasn't first in the line up. The last two are for reading all the notes and watching all the video.

Edited on 03/21/2018 at 11:33:37 AM PST

[Post New]by cookiehoney on Mar 19, 18 8:41 AM
Hi, Can somebody tell me how to access the achievements, can't see them anywhere.

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on Mar 19, 18 7:11 PM
Go to the section labeled "Extras" from the main menu. From there, click the "Collections" button at the bottom of the screen. Click the top section, titled "Achievements", and press the arrows to scroll through the ones you do and don't have. The black achievements are ones you have yet to earn.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 20, 18 5:05 AM
I had all question marks on the one's I didn't get yet.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Apr 6, 18 12:36 PM
Thanks for the tips!

Go to: