dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Globe

[Post New]by dearabbi on Mar 15, 18 12:04 PM
On several levels, I get what looks like a globe . The message is 'you can use this feature now;. How do I use it and what does it do? It disappears after the message

In reply to golfcoastguppy:
It is not the balloon, I use it all the time. And it is not the globe at the bottom This appears at the top of the screen, it is a small rectanle. The first message says "You must be signed on to the internet to use this feature'. Than another message appears that say 'you can now use this feature'. What I would like to know is how do I use it and what does it do to the level I am on?

Edited on 03/17/2018 at 10:45:58 AM PST

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Re:Globe

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Mar 16, 18 9:41 AM
dearabbi, at first I thought you were seeing the "globe" that allows you to switch from one world to another. But since your message says you can now use a "feature", I'm thinking it is referring to the balloon. When you find the balloon in your current world, you can click on it and choose a previous world to ship fireflies from. Hope this is correct. If not, maybe others will have an idea.

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Globe

[Post New]by irishlavender on Mar 16, 18 8:08 PM
Hi, I on the other hand thought it is just the notice whether you are playing online ( "you can now use this fearure" ) or offline ( "you can't use this feature" )....

Go to: