courthouse

[Post New]by LETTIdee on Jul 9, 10 11:44 AM
i have got into the judges room and found loads there but cant find drawer knobs and on the book shelf in the room it doesnt hint as to what i have to do i cant get out as it says i am awaiting to see who goes on trail many thanks Letti x

Re:courthouse

[Post New]by KateBE on Jul 11, 10 7:29 AM
I'm stuck in the courthouse too! What do we do? Why can't we access the basement? How does the cupboard in the office work? Questions, questions, questions!

hbgroadends
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by hbgroadends on Jul 11, 10 8:55 AM
I got stuck at the courthouse, too, but the walkthrough helped get me past it.

KateBe, don't worry about the basement of the courthouse yet--you won't need to get in there until much later in the game.

LETTIdee, if I remember correctly, there are actually no drawer knobs. You use something from your inventory to open the drawers (I think it is the thing that looks kind of like a key at one end and a socket wrench at the other). Check the walkthrough to be sure, though.

Hope this helps!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 11, 10 9:10 AM
You will use the gavel to unlock the drawers.

hbgroadends
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by hbgroadends on Jul 11, 10 9:18 AM
nwl43 wrote:You will use the gavel to unlock the drawers.

That's right! Thanks, nwl43! You'd think since I just finished the game yesterday that I could remember what it was. Oh well, slept since then!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 11, 10 10:19 AM
hbgroadends wrote:
nwl43 wrote:You will use the gavel to unlock the drawers.

That's right! Thanks, nwl43! You'd think since I just finished the game yesterday that I could remember what it was. Oh well, slept since then!

The only reason I remembered it was because I thought it was kind of weird. You would think the old judge was a gamer to come up with something like that.

[Post New]by trudy9440 on Jul 12, 10 9:49 AM
I cant find the desk, where is it does anybody know. I have the door nob but cant find the key either.

[Post New]by trudy9440 on Jul 12, 10 9:53 AM
Do you know where the key is to the Judges room?

Go to: