SOLUTION FOR BEING KICK OFF THE GAME

[Post New]by Alexiell on Mar 16, 18 9:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

DEACTIVATE THE GAME CURSOR - it worked for me. From my experience, game cursors are frequently the source of bugs and not using them could prevent any intempestive closing and other problems.

Edited on 03/16/2018 at 9:57:01 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:SOLUTION FOR BEING KICK OFF THE GAME

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 16, 18 5:26 PM
Hello Alexiell,

Thank you for sharing what has worked to get the game Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 to play without crashing while playing on Windows 10. While this may not assist every player encountering a similar issue, it's an excellent suggestion and I'm glad to hear it's working for you.

Thank you as well for sharing this at the following thread for fellow players who have encountered a similar issue:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 here.

Since this was also reported to the appropriate thread above, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread so that players can continue discussing this workaround and these issues in that thread. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you as well for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: