lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Hidden Expedition: Titanic aka Game that comes in Every CD you order....

[Post New]by lunachan on Jul 9, 10 10:31 PM
I love but I've got 2 CE's and Hog that I ordered from here. I received each one....But with this very same game as a bonus game! It's not that I'm not appreciative of free stuff. I just want to see more variety when you buy CE's or any game with the back-up disc.
Even if it's "Strawberry Shortcakes and The Vegetable Rebellion"....[if any one looks for that title... Anyway, just asking for a bit more variety that is all. Anyone agree? Please reply to post. And I/we still .

Edited on 07/09/2010 at 10:32:55 PM PST

Re:Hidden Expedition: Titanic aka Game that comes in Every CD you order....

[Post New]by VivLynn on Aug 8, 10 8:20 AM
I ordered The Dire Grove CD and it said I had Hidden expedition as the Bonus game. Nope !! it's not there. If it is I sure dont see it. MUST be a mystery to find it too !!

Edited on 08/08/2010 at 8:20:48 AM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Hidden Expedition: Titanic aka Game that comes in Every CD you order....

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 25, 10 1:14 PM
lunachan wrote:I love but I've got 2 CE's and Hog that I ordered from here. I received each one....But with this very same game as a bonus game! It's not that I'm not appreciative of free stuff. I just want to see more variety when you buy CE's or any game with the back-up disc.
Even if it's "Strawberry Shortcakes and The Vegetable Rebellion"....[if any one looks for that title... Anyway, just asking for a bit more variety that is all. Anyone agree? Please reply to post. And I/we still .

I've bought SEVERAL back-up CDs for my games and now I've got 6 Hidden Expedition: Amazon and 4 Hidden Expedition: Titanic "free" game CDs. It apparently seems that those are the ONLY 2 "free" games that you get -- no matter how many games you purchase (w/back-up CDs) or the time lapse between your orders.

Menr56

Go to: