[Post New]by boonton68 on Mar 16, 18 9:33 PM
why does the game tell me I'm off line and I'm not?

Re:offline

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Mar 16, 18 9:58 PM
having the same problem

[Post New]by shrle63 on Mar 16, 18 10:41 PM
Having the same problem

[Post New]by lmv2113 on Mar 17, 18 12:01 AM
me too. has anyone been able to get online yet?

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Mar 17, 18 12:37 AM
Same for me, no way to enter the game for about 4 hours. Most probably a server issue at BFG...

[Post New]by Azraphail on Mar 17, 18 2:51 AM
17/3 and still unable to access but do have internet access or would not be able to access forum!!

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Mar 17, 18 6:14 AM
I just hope they haven't "Pulled the Plug" on us.

Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Mar 17, 18 6:32 AM
I'm having the same problem as well!!!

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Mar 17, 18 8:57 AM
What on Earth am I suppose to do on this rainy Saturday if I can't play Dark Manor??? My whole day is ruined!! LOL.
Maybe they took St. Paddy's Day off, or maybe just the computers did. Too much green beer last night?? LOL

CSICSI8I
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by CSICSI8I on Mar 17, 18 9:30 AM
Im trying to connect all day and getting a little upset that i cant play. its started to snow after raining . hope soon will get back the game!!!

[Post New]by cochise08cc on Mar 17, 18 9:37 AM
Yep, same here! I restarted so many times before checking here... I am hoping this is not THE END!! Maybe just a glitch...

[Post New]by tiger_beer on Mar 17, 18 10:05 AM
When will someone fix this problem

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Mar 17, 18 10:29 AM
Looks like we're all in the same boat!!!!
Who's got the paddles????

[Post New]by PrettiePaws on Mar 17, 18 10:38 AM
Makes you wonder if the plug was pulled on the game without telling anyone

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Mar 17, 18 2:42 PM
Will they compensate us that were just a few days from getting another volcano?? Wait... that is way too much to ask I guess. Fun to contemplate though.

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Mar 18, 18 12:24 AM
NO NO DON'T PULL THE PLUG.
We're still alive and kicking!!!!!
We are all lunatics but we're not literally brain dead.

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Mar 18, 18 6:28 AM
I'll bet they ran out of volcanos to give us. yes, that must be it. I am sure the volcanos must have been costing them millions. I guess the volcano warehouse was finally emptied.

Why can't they just come on with an explanation. We can take it, most of us are grown ups, I know I am, I groan every time I get up.

Edited on 03/18/2018 at 7:41:43 AM PST

[Post New]by ZealousSloth on Mar 18, 18 6:53 AM
There's a Mod acknowledgement of a possible game server problem in the "PC Tech Issues" thread (pg. 70) on 3/16/18. On the other hand, it could be the Russians, as suggested in yet another thread ... Nothing would surprise me at this point! ;-)

CSICSI8I
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by CSICSI8I on Mar 18, 18 7:10 AM
Hi everyone!!! if i remember correctly the support team works from tuesday to saturday.
So there wont be any changes ithink!!Cross fingers that they might work on the game and next week everything goes back to normal!!!!!!

[Post New]by PrettiePaws on Mar 18, 18 7:42 AM
I have been on line for quite a few years. In 1998 Microsoft started a chat room. called V-Chat, with avatars, quite simple in those days. After they got what they wanted, which was seeing how people interacted with other people, they just pulled the plug without notice People met and got married in real life. There were bullies and all kinds of things, but when the plug was pulled another chat program opened up that was much better. Called Cyber-town, the avatars were walking avs, and Mansions and you could decorate etc,. Then it was sold to Canal+, they too pulled the plug with no notice, then came 2nd Life, same thing only more sophisticated,. I haven't checked lately not even sure it is still working, anyway my point is something else will show up or this will get fixed

Go to: