gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

Is this game still available

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jul 10, 10 4:29 AM
I was wondering if this game is still available for download. I click the try this button and nothing happens and also it only has the try this button and no buy this button. Do you still carry this game or has it been discontinued. I would really like to get it anyone who can help I would be most thankful for any advice.
Thank You

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:Is this game still available

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jul 10, 10 6:49 AM
You're absolutely right; it behaves all strange. I'd recommend to send a PM (private message) to one of the Mods to make sure one of them reads your message. They can certainly look into the situation.

You find a list of the Moderators here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/63736.page#1188641
(copy and paste into your browser address bar)

Click on one of the names and you'll see the "PM" button above the number of their forum posts. Good luck!

Edited on 07/10/2010 at 6:50:06 AM PST

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jul 10, 10 7:42 AM
_DD_ wrote:You're absolutely right; it behaves all strange. I'd recommend to send a PM (private message) to one of the Mods to make sure one of them reads your message. They can certainly look into the situation.

You find a list of the Moderators here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/63736.page#1188641
(copy and paste into your browser address bar)

Click on one of the names and you'll see the "PM" button above the number of their forum posts. Good luck!
Thank you I'll give that a try. Thanks again.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jul 10, 10 9:02 AM
Most welcome, gmac At the moment, bfgTigris seems to be online (early bird <g> ); she posted not so long ago in the TGT forum. Well, and bfgFlounder must be here daily, too Good luck in getting the game you want!

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jul 10, 10 12:11 PM
_DD_ wrote:Most welcome, gmac At the moment, bfgTigris seems to be online (early bird <g> ); she posted not so long ago in the TGT forum. Well, and bfgFlounder must be here daily, too Good luck in getting the game you want!
Hey there I sent a pm to bfg Tigris so I hope I will hear something on this if I do I will let you know if you would like me to I may also try customer service as well. Thanks again for your help.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jul 10, 10 12:36 PM
gmac1007 wrote:Hey there I sent a pm to bfg Tigris so I hope I will hear something on this if I do I will let you know if you would like me to
I had hoped you would, definitely curious now! you can also PM me, if you want.

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jul 10, 10 1:47 PM
_DD_ wrote:
gmac1007 wrote:Hey there I sent a pm to bfg Tigris so I hope I will hear something on this if I do I will let you know if you would like me to
I had hoped you would, definitely curious now! you can also PM me, if you want.
I will be more than glad to and I also contacted customer service as well so hopefully we will get an answer from someone soon and I will definitely let you know and thanks again for your help. Take care.

dogden2
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by dogden2 on Aug 9, 10 2:08 PM
they stop selling it 2 years ago.

Go to: