cant play

[Post New]by lfloyd on Mar 17, 18 4:09 AM
I get the drop down saying the spirits cannot connect, yet I can browse the web and open other bf games. why is this?

CSICSI8I
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:cant play

[Post New]by CSICSI8I on Mar 17, 18 5:24 AM
We cant connect at least for10 hours idont understand why!!!! Maybe they are working on the game hope so!!!!!

[Post New]by munchielam on Mar 17, 18 10:34 PM
Same thing here, have tried everything I know of

[Post New]by Shesoncue on Mar 18, 18 3:52 AM
Its not us. something they need to fix. We should get extras for this inconvienice.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 18, 18 1:28 PM
Hello Everyone,

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused our players. Our Moderator team is passing along the reports of our players so that the teams behind the game are aware of what's happening. As soon as we have more information about what's going on, one of our Moderators will pass it along to all of our players. Thank you all for your patience and understanding while we await new details about this issue.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread so that reports from our players can be set up in a single thread. This will help our teams quickly and easily locate the reports from our players. Please post any additional information in the following thread:

If there are additional questions, please contact one of our active Moderators by PM. We'll be happy to provide any answers that we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: