upgrade possible?

[Post New]by keisenhour on Jul 10, 10 1:04 PM
Is it possible to upgrade from the regular game to the collector's edition?

Re:upgrade possible?

[Post New]by Henygirl on Jul 10, 10 7:41 PM
Great question...was just thinking the same thing.

Take off what we paid for the regular game towards the CE.

hbgroadends
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by hbgroadends on Jul 10, 10 10:07 PM
I think I read on another thread somewhere that if you contact CS and ask them, they will credit you the SE game price, then you can purchase the CE instead.

I rarely purchase the CE of a game, but I did this one and it was well worth the extra money in my opinion.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 10, 10 10:18 PM
hbgroadends wrote:I think I read on another thread somewhere that if you contact CS and ask them, they will credit you the SE game price, then you can purchase the CE instead.

I rarely purchase the CE of a game, but I did this one and it was well worth the extra money in my opinion.

I remember reading that too so yes, ask them! I also bought CE and very glad I did. This is an awesome game.

[Post New]by Henygirl on Jul 12, 10 4:30 PM
Who is CS? And how do I contact them.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 12, 10 5:33 PM
Customer Service. Click on the little green envelope to the right on this very page.

silentpages
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by silentpages on Jul 28, 10 3:56 PM
Awesome!!! I had no idea that could be done!

silentpages
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by silentpages on Jul 28, 10 4:17 PM
I looked around the help area & found this.....

I purchased the standard version game. How do I upgrade to the Collector's Edition without losing my progress in the game?

If you've already purchased the standard version game and would like to get the Collector's Edition without losing your progress, follow the steps below.

1. Purchase and download the Collector's Edition.
2. Contact Customer Support and we will offer you a refund for the standard version game.

By purchasing and installing the Collector's Edition before we refund the original purchase, your player profile should be saved. (If you've already played part of the game, this would prevent you from having to start from the beginning.)

Ok back to me talking. (I copy/pasted that out of the help center). I have had a refund before & they are FAST about it! Just remember step one is purchase the CE. I have never tried a CE, but Royal Envoy will for sure be my first. Gotta wait on gosh darn payday!

Happy gaming & gl!

Go to: