pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Mind Control? bwahahaha

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 17, 18 5:31 AM
Does anyone else think the spam posts today are hilarious? 101 ways to control your husband's mind.....could it have something to do with those "free tv's" in Twola? Or perhaps this is the dastardly deeds of those 's

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

Mind Control? bwahahaha

[Post New]by mcquigan on Mar 17, 18 6:28 AM
pennmom36 wrote:Does anyone else think the spam posts today are hilarious? 101 ways to control your husband's mind.....could it have something to do with those "free tv's" in Twola? Or perhaps this is the dastardly deeds of those 's

They are hilarious!
Detective Pennmom, you have solved the case!

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

Mind Control? bwahahaha

[Post New]by mcquigan on Mar 17, 18 6:28 AM
pennmom36 wrote:Does anyone else think the spam posts today are hilarious? 101 ways to control your husband's mind.....could it have something to do with those "free tv's" in Twola? Or perhaps this is the dastardly deeds of those 's

They are hilarious!

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Mind Control? bwahahaha

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 17, 18 8:15 AM
mcquigan wrote:

They are hilarious!

Just let me put on my Mystery Tales glasses first so I can see past events of my husband's mind...voila! case solved!

dramajunkie
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,641 Posts

Re:Mind Control? bwahahaha

[Post New]by dramajunkie on Mar 17, 18 9:03 AM
Who sang "Black Magic Woman"?

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Mar 17, 18 9:05 AM
You guys know about the Report Button right? Because nobody seems to be doing it.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 17, 18 9:09 AM
cottoncandy2 wrote:You guys know about the Report Button right? Because nobody seems to be doing it.

It's because the 's are controlling my mind

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 17, 18 9:13 AM
dramajunkie wrote:Who sang "Black Magic Woman"?

Carlos Santana?...he also has a wicked line of women's boots!

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Mar 17, 18 9:18 AM
Hi everyone,

Thank you for bringing the spam to our attention. As some of the other Mods have mentioned, the first thing we do when they get into the office in the early morning is clear out the spam posts, so thank you for your patience as we work quickly to get this removed.

The posting of spam is often automated, and we're definitely looking into ways to try to prevent it from happening at all. We wouldn't recommend clicking on any unfamiliar links, or any links that may be included in any of the spam posts.

For future reference, it's really helpful for us to clear out the spam faster if you just click on the ! in the top right corner of the post. With enough reports, this will remove the spam from appearing in the threads until we can get into the office and completely delete it.

While we do understand how frustrating it can be to see all of the spam suddenly appear, we do ask that users not create new posts/threads in the Forums that discuss spam. This will help us to streamline our current process and will also help to keep the Forums clutter free.

Since this thread discussing spam has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please PM one of the moderators if you have any other questions!

bfgLianorm

Go to: