What's up with the game

[Post New]by BamaGurl70 on Mar 17, 18 6:27 AM
Is anyone else having trouble getting into the game?

CSICSI8I
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:What's up with the game

[Post New]by CSICSI8I on Mar 17, 18 7:00 AM
MANY OF US TRYING TO CONNECT NO LUCK AT ALL!!!

[Post New]by IantheShelley on Mar 17, 18 9:41 AM
Yes!

[Post New]by Creaelf on Mar 17, 18 10:48 AM
I am getting an error message saying no internet connection detected...

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Mar 17, 18 2:40 PM
Welcome to the club. No one has been able to connect today. Maybe it's Russian hackers. LOL

CSICSI8I
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by CSICSI8I on Mar 18, 18 12:04 AM
I dont know whats going on but trying to connect this mornung the same problem came up!!!!! There is no way to get in the game for 36 hours by now!!! MAYBE THEY REALY PULLLED THE PLUG ON US!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by msmoms on Mar 18, 18 11:17 AM
I got the internet error for over a day. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now I can't even get to the opening window! I sent in a help request for the internet problem and then I get this problem.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 18, 18 1:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that our players are running into this issue. Our Moderator team has been able to reproduce the error as well, and we're passing along our players' reports to the correct teams so it can be checked out. As soon as we have more information about the subject, we'll pass it along to our players. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we await more details.

Since there are several threads about this, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one. Please post in the following thread if there are additional details to add:

You're also welcome to PM any of our active Moderators with questions or concerns. We'll be happy to provide any answers that we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: