rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

RBsMom...having issues with Xmas Kindle..

[Post New]by rbsworld on Mar 17, 18 9:31 AM
I can't believe it...my Xmas Kindle is acting stupid...I'm holding and shaking the dang thing to keep the screen on. Bear with me folks, hubby has bought a Chromebook and I am in the process of transferring my game. I am still gifting on my shaky shaky thingy but please anticipate an invite to the new game I'd as soon as customer service does their thing. Thank goodness this has happened before the SE!

Happy gaming and wear green today or dare to pinch!

RBsMom

ohpleeze
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:RBsMom...having issues with Xmas Kindle..

[Post New]by ohpleeze on Mar 17, 18 12:33 PM
Good luck.

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Mar 18, 18 7:12 AM
Gotcha RBsMom, good luck! Is chrome book an android, so we can stay friends? I'm IT challenged, I'm afraid!

Riddler

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Mar 18, 18 10:41 AM
Yes, Chrome Book is an Android device.

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Mar 18, 18 11:58 AM
Actually it can be both...but no worries...still an Android player!

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

RBsMom...having issues with Xmas Kindle..

[Post New]by kthreads on Mar 18, 18 12:02 PM
rbsworld wrote:I can't believe it...my Xmas Kindle is acting stupid...I'm holding and shaking the dang thing to keep the screen on. Bear with me folks, hubby has bought a Chromebook and I am in the process of transferring my game. I am still gifting on my shaky shaky thingy but please anticipate an invite to the new game I'd as soon as customer service does their thing. Thank goodness this has happened before the SE!

Happy gaming and wear green today or dare to pinch!

RBsMom

Amazon should replace your Kindle for free if it's less than a year old. I dropped mine and they replaced it. I'd had it 8 months when someone knocked it out of my hands and it landed wrong fracturing the screen.

Janet

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Mar 18, 18 5:53 PM
RBsMom, just got your new id, let me know if I can delete the old one, thanks girl!

Riddler

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Mar 19, 18 5:59 AM
That was quick! Accepted your invite but can't send a return gift yet. Should I wait or send to old number. Thanks, Betty.

Go to: