Wildfrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

no internet connection

[Post New]by Wildfrog on Mar 17, 18 10:50 AM
for several days dark manor keeps saying cant connect because no internet connection yet my internet connection is strong and i can play any other big fish or other games i want any suggestions?

Re:no internet connection

[Post New]by marecee on Mar 17, 18 11:04 AM
I am also having the same message. Wonder if Big Fish is dropping the game?

[Post New]by rpete1983 on Mar 17, 18 12:07 PM
I'm having the same problem but I'm wondering if its from a windows 10 update or if its the game? I did an update a few days ago and then it stopped working

[Post New]by boonton68 on Mar 17, 18 1:24 PM
is game down?

mjouer
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mjouer on Mar 17, 18 1:30 PM
same problem for me. My internet connection works well.

Will they solve this glitch?

Wildfrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Wildfrog on Mar 17, 18 4:13 PM
rpete1983 wrote:I'm having the same problem but I'm wondering if its from a windows 10 update or if its the game? I did an update a few days ago and then it stopped working
rpete1983 i am not on windows 10 and having same problem

[Post New]by Maybeone on Mar 17, 18 8:17 PM
Having the same issue.

[Post New]by LOTIDA on Mar 17, 18 8:25 PM
Same thing here. Please fix this!

twvpb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by twvpb on Mar 17, 18 8:50 PM
I am having the same problem. It just started today. I did updates a few days ago & DM still ran ok. So I'm thinking it has to be on their end not ours.

[Post New]by Shesoncue on Mar 18, 18 3:42 AM
Same here, I hope when they fix it I still get to collect the days I missed . I don't get how this can happen for so long. its a bummer

[Post New]by cjiovani on Mar 18, 18 8:10 AM
same issue for 3 days so far. They sure are quick to take your money but slow to fix problems.

[Post New]by msmoms on Mar 18, 18 8:52 AM
Same here. I've been panicking for a few days now. I'm waiting for the response to my ticket. (After I blamed my husband for breaking my computer. Geesh.)

[Post New]by lovelygran on Mar 18, 18 9:20 AM
Same here, I've been in "spirits cannot sense an internet connection" for days. Very uncomfortable place to be when you want to play.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 18, 18 1:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

We're very sorry that our players are running into this issue. Our Moderators have seen the same error, and we're passing along the reports from our players to the teams behind the game. One of our Moderators will let our players know as soon as we know more about what's happening here. In the meantime, we appreciate all of your patience and understanding.

As there are a few threads about this, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one just to keep the reports in a single place where they can be easily checked out by the appropriate teams. Additional information should be posted in the following thread:

If there are questions or concerns, our players are welcome to reach out to one of our active Moderators. We're always happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: